1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Online Character Creator update, part deux!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by tramsan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

I guess I'm the sixth. Colors are all sorts of messed up in at least Firefox, I'll try Chrome.

A few of the issues I've noticed is skin color and clothing color, and an odd thing with Avians where plumage color only changes the feathers atop the head and the head is a light brown-orange, minus a few styles where the head does reflect the specified color (such as the style without feathers).

EDIT: I can verify that I am not having the issues in Chrome that I was having in FF.

EDIT 2: All this time...yet there are still only a few pieces of clothing? :/ I hope we get more soon. SO VERY limiting. And we're still getting some crazy file that isn't even a png... why is it still doing that? :/

2. Kalvuric

Kalvuric Big Damn Hero

Yeah the colours don't seem to be working right in Firefox, I'm getting more or less the same issues as Kousaka mentioned, with the exception that Apex seem to working now. It works fine in Chrome.

3. Kousaka

Kousaka Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, Apex is working fine for me now too.

4. tramsan

tramsan Contributor

That is very puzzling, because I've done nothing to the live version since the naming fix. This issue is truly a black hole of a problem.

5. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I'd just make a whole new button, but that's just me.

Rename the source and whatnot.

Wait... am i thinking about the right thing...?

You did a good job BTW.:up:

6. Fengrich

Fengrich Big Damn Hero

Using FF, all colors work for me.

7. TrinityMoon

TrinityMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm is the link on the main forum still removed because im unable to get to it except by clicking the link in the first post.

8. Skuttie

Skuttie Aquatic Astronaut

want game

Luna and demanrisu like this.
  9. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

You, my good sir, have just posted the best post ever to be posted ever.
    Congratulations. :cookie:

Blackleaf, LastDay and natelovesyou like this.
  10. jetsetdizzy

jetsetdizzy Big Damn Hero

The midriff is awesome, as is this pose.

11. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Facial hair. My life is complete.

12. Milieta

Milieta Subatomic Cosmonaut

Love the additions, The poses and stills for the Animations look great. Plus Yay numbers!

13. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

The Hylotl look awesome, I'm going to play a fish ninja.

14. navar0nius

navar0nius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I like the old royalty-red shirt color more than the current peasant-red color. Will there be a fix for this kinda thing?
    Using Chrome by the way

15. Idris

Idris Void-Bound Voyager

Have my children.

And my children's future children while you're at it.

16. muggyfox1

muggyfox1 Void-Bound Voyager

same problem here cleared the cache and gave it more room, still only that bronze color for skin, also doesn't work on chrome for me :\

17. Yeah, I noticed this too. Most of the colours seem dulled somewhat, it's quite noticeable with the human females as well.
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's a bug, more a "feature"
    Whilst I like some of the darker reds and greens, I can't help but think they might have been better as an addition, rather than a replacement for the older colour palettes.

18. Psyra

Psyra Big Damn Hero

Much awesomeness! :D

Awwww, made a little gif-anim for my avatar and the forum turns off the animation. ;)

19. Weegeemang

Weegeemang Pangalactic Porcupine

Found a bug. If you customize a human, then change species, then go back to human, all of your changes are saved except for your hairstyle, which defaults back to 01.

20. Tiny Master of Music

Tiny Master of Music Existential Complex

So many new Glitch heads! :eek:
    I need to choose between Glitch or Floran now.