1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated One Handed Matter Manipulator 2015-01-30

Makes the MM one-handed.

1. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

Ariskelis submitted a new mod:

One Handed Matter Manipulator - Makes the MM one-handed.

Read more about this mod...

2. WallyKazam

WallyKazam Void-Bound Voyager

Something so simple yet so profound in application. A great mod indeed.

3. endlessmark

endlessmark Phantasmal Quasar

Great mod xD you don't need to start a new character and works great in stable build. I'm hoping you can fix the background mine soon on the next update :3

4. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

I'm not sure you can, since the opposite hand is reserved for using whatever tool is in it. To make it dig both foreground and background blocks but only remain in one hand would take away the ability to use anything in the other hand. :( Also, thanks! It feels good to have positive feedback on something I did. xD

5. endlessmark

endlessmark Phantasmal Quasar

Thought of a great idea :D, if you can make the manipulator into a independent item and something that doesnt stay on you "r" key, that would be great :3

6. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Back in Angry Koala a few people including myself were playing with this code, its relatively simple and I can also confirm that Ariskelis is accurate in just switching hands allows you to mine the opposite layer. Glad to see someone bring it back ^^

7. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

It sort of works still. There's only the first two manipulators now: "beamaxe.beamaxe" and "beamaxe1.beamaxe". The game upgrades the second manipulator internally for each of the additional upgrades. An update would just be deleting the patches that are no longer needed. Still works though. I deleted the obsolete patches from my own copy and added some patches for the other two handed tools. My character is strong. :rofl:

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Ariskelis likes this.
  8. Ariskelis

Ariskelis Ketchup Robot

Aye, feel free to upload your updates if you'd like. I likely won't update this any longer :p