1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG I discovered the mighty Florans

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by nordikwolf, Jul 1, 2017.

1. nordikwolf

nordikwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Where do I ssstart (man I'm even talking like one fanboy, itsss the hype)?

Hello Starbounders! I'm here just to say that I've been making suggestions for the game and waiting for it to be released since alpha, since the very start. But only now I've bought the game.

Since then I'm LOVING playing it, been a hardcore player since I was a child and this game is fun, a bit complex, challenging, vast and cute. It is becoming what I was expecting, better and better. I was playing first as a Novakid, I've been in their hype train since their announcement. Then I played as an Apex, love them too, they are like Saiyajin from Dragon Ball. But now I gave the Florans a try and....they are the best, they are like demon elves from Starbound. Elven style, aggressive, bourne warriors. I identified myself to them! They are stylish, bold, carnivorous, beautiful, cute, funny....

Well, I disliked the Florans fanboys, now I'm one of them. Living and leaning my brothersss

Yubs likes this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

This seems more like it should be in the introduction section but okay.

I also play Floran. In fact, I've only ever played Floran. I made a Novakid once but didn't get very far. I'm definitely a fan!

3. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

I've been all of the races at least once and I've also been a number of modded race multiple times, I think I've been either avian or floran most though

4. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

Well have you tried being... A Penguin?
    You start off with a tier 8 ship with a huge amount of storage lockers, and two NPC shops that come with the ship. You also start off with a crew member.