RELEASED Oklahoma Affordable Housing

Discussion in 'Mods' started by JustSomeDude, Feb 23, 2017.

1. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

MAGA.png

Ever wanted to cosplay yo typical midwest republican? Well now you can

20170225083431_1.jpg
    Will add more if not too lazy

The Pack contains a colonial-ish style houses retexture (contains optional black roof variation) and a weapons sprite which replaces slingshots with revolvers (at least that's what I like to think they resemble)

housesprev.png
    The shotgun on the wall is useless unfortunately
    weapons.png

Navigate to your Stardew Valley directory and replace, rename the desired house variation to houses.xml, replace the houses.xml in Content/Buildings and replace the weapons.xml under Content/Tilesheets with the one from the pack

Originally made for me and my friend as a joke, decided i put too much work into it (not really) to let it dust out on my drive

Intended to be a joke mod, if you didn't catch it already

- Removed that stupid white triangle thing on the lvl2 chimney
    - Edited the revolver texture a bit so they look more like revolvers, duh

Attached Files:

• REP.zip
        File size:
        49.5 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
      mozambique and Karmylla like this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You know what would make the joke even better? Making the house seasonal ;P
      I'm loving the revolvers! Much better than the slingshots :p

• Tewth

Tewth Aquatic Astronaut

• JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Um can't quite get it honestly. OK seems to be voting republican constantly if that's what you mean

Thanks!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@JustSomeDude just embrace the joke and make the house more appealing for other players, I guess :p I don't know man, I'm here for the revolvers, ahahaha
          But I'll give you an idea: the Fall theme could add an orange faced scarecrow with golden hay for hair, to scare the little kids from trick or treating :p
          (but is all this work worth it?? xD)

• ghomerghamer

ghomerghamer Void-Bound Voyager

not to nit-pick, but the flag hanging in the vertical position is drawn wrong. the blue field must always be to the upper left corner. (im a vet, little things like that bother me ;) haha)

great looking house skins tho, being from nebraska, that house would fit right in to my neighborhood