1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed OK I need a hand, Please.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Hipster Pants, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipster Pants

Hipster Pants Void-Bound Voyager

Ok so I pre purchased a 4 pack of the game. ( Yaaaaa, pretty excited )
    I got an email confirming my purchase, it has a link to for codes or keys ( I think )
    when I click one of these codes it asks me to enter an email address to redeem. I am little confused as to how this all works. I have never done this sort of online purchase before. I wanted to use one game for myself on Steam, and give the other ones to friends, but as I understand it ,the beta game is not out yet and the steam keys are not out yet, so what I redeeming exactly ? Also how do I go about getting the sound track? these things may seem really obvious to most but I am a complete novice here. Could anyone shed some light on this whole process and walk me through the steps ? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you .

2. humanizom

humanizom Tentacle Wrangler

so Hipster - the game and the beta is still in development. when you write in your e-mail address to that link, what you've received, you'll get a confirming e-mail, when beta is out, and ofcourse, you'll get a beta key or client or whatever that Chucklefish'll send you.
    take a rest and keep calm about the beta. write in your address and have a rest. ;)

dawid9551 and Loxy like this.
  3. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like you said, you recieved a link for the codes, it should be something like

[​IMG]

Register / Login on the humble bundle website and then click CLAIM, this will "protect" you by not allowing a random person to claim the page.
    After you've done that, there should be a button with your starbound "key", if you click on it, depending on your tier, it will take you to a page where you can claim your pre-order extras.

IF you don't have this page (lost it or din't recieve a mail), go here http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243191-humble-bundle-key-resender .
    If it still doesn't work, send a email to chuckle or contact an admin.

To download the soundtrack just click on the download button (check image)
    Once the beta is out, just grab your steam key on this page

NOTE : Since you got the 4 pack, it should give you 4 keys, make sure you only claim one, the rest is for your friends to claim it.

4. Hipster Pants

Hipster Pants Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you both for the info. I successfully claimed one of the codes and downloaded the soundtrack :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.