Oh Hey There! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kali, Dec 28, 2013.

1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Tell that to the Albertans....

2. Ikerot

Ikerot Intergalactic Tourist

Quebec?

3. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

Well I see it this way, We are all human yet we are all equal? :p ;)

You cant think you're better when you live in the "rainbow nation" now honestly how ugly would a black white and brown rainbow be ?
    Such a bad title in my opinion xD

4. CondescendedWow

heh, according to the rest of the world 'murica is perceived as more of a no.2 than no.1 I can this for all Canadians I've met, they all dislike USA of course they don't hate. they dislike we are Canadians after all.

5. CondescendedWow

I'm not sure Russia would be happy with living under the rainbow flag seeming how they're battling to have gays banned at the 2014 winter olympics this very moment...

6. CondescendedWow

Also if you take a 60-70 year step back that's when there was no such thing as equality in the USA (the land of the "free" what an ironic nickname) and there were slaves being used even farther back through history. Sure we're making baby steps by giving blacks equal rights and allowing same sex marriages but there's never gonna be a time when everyone everywhere thinks that everyone is equal and that no one is perfect. All we can do is wait until we get as close to that as possible.

7. Ikerot

Ikerot Intergalactic Tourist

'murica. We invented fortune cookies which are still seen by some Americans to be made in China. Lol.

8. CondescendedWow

lol, btw America is actually the whole continent so when the 'muricans are saying "we're number 1!' they're actually referring to Mexico, Canada and all of south America. TELL YO OVER-PATRIOTIC AMERICANS AMIGOS THAT :3

9. Kali

Kali Void-Bound Voyager

I meant in reference to quitaren12. :p All humans are equal in my opinion but I also don't think this is the proper place to be discussing this!

10. CondescendedWow

oh yea, this is a starbound forum for games and we're talking about real life stuff.... we need to think about the opposite stuff.

11. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

So since we are all space hobo's how about making a space hobo group then and see if we can get some sort of multiplayer working?

Kali likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

We can be a circus of space freaks "cirque de hobo en space"

GiGGa likes this.
  13. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

lol

I want to make a space cult of hylotl that destroy all those that are not 100% peaceful.
    Kinda ironic aint it?

14. CondescendedWow

Yea but there's one problem. My favourite race is the Floran and we long to sssssstab. (yes I accidentally used Canadian grammar and now my spell check is saying it's wrong grammar)

15. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

lol.
    I like to play avian though,

I love the old asian build style though like hylotl ship.

16. Kali

Kali Void-Bound Voyager

Avians! <3

17. CondescendedWow

we should just start a conversation,
    Yea, I kinda find the Apex buildings a little bit annoying cause there's so many of them. And the humans do jack squat.

18. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

I am quite new and I have found soooo many apex labs,

I spawned in a glitch fortress thing once though, after 5 minutes had 1000 pixels :3

I found a floran living alone once, didn't attack me. Thats about it though
    Oh and I found a huge avian settlement on a planet also.

19. CondescendedWow

aw I've been trying to find one of those huge avian settlements, did you know they have flying pirate ships?

20. GiGGa

GiGGa Poptop Tamer

No, Very heavily armoured guards, lots of traders, Market area's, Few houses and graveyard