Pixel OC/Fake Mod Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by AceAthena, Mar 17, 2017.

1. AceAthena

AceAthena Void-Bound Voyager

Just some sprite art I did as practice of a Stardew OC I have, Eliza!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"She’s a mailman and would serve as kind of like the post office on Animal Crossing and let you send letters and items to other town residents and even back home.
    After her six heart event, she reveals her family is originally from the Gotoro Empire and that she found it too difficult to find work in the city, so she moved out to Pelican town because Lewis was an old friend of her parents before the war.
    "

I thought it would be cool to see the other side of this war that only gets mentioned in passing, as well as a few more characters that haven't lived in Pelican town all their lives and even not in the same country!

Her most loved gifts would be Wild Seeds, Blackberry Cobbler, Spicy Eel, and Kyanite. She hates shrimp, lobster, crayfish, crabs and any recipes with them due to a shellfish allergy.

HERE is a link to it on Tumblr if you want to have a look there as well ;)

HopeWasHere, Oxyligen, Cemo and 2 others like this.
    • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*resists urge to add another character to my story* but she's so cute and well thought out

Aaaah uh, if I ever do another SDV story, can I include her in it? *hugs Eliza*

• Tagraneya

Tagraneya Guest

I like the idea of adding animal crossing into the mix of games SDV is roughly based on. That would be interesting to see more of the war side of the story

Alkanthe likes this.
        • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

So what, help her out with stuff and you can buy a Bunny Hood hat from the hat mouse as an achievement reward? :p

(An internet cookie for those who get the reference.)

• AceAthena

AceAthena Void-Bound Voyager

@Miss Alkane I'm glad you like her so much! I wouldn't mind if you mentioned her in your story as long as you mention somewhere that she's my character and maybe link back to me ;)

Alkanthe likes this.
            • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Of course I'll do that! Thank you~

• stm.vol

stm.vol Poptop Tamer

Hey, boy do I have a proposal for you... https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3204/
                I'm looking for old NPC concepts that never really got fleshed out (none of the old ones have) for a community mod. All you'd have to do is give me permission and Eliza will be in the mod either this weekend or next. She'll be pretty bland at first but she'll wander town and have dialogue. I'm a terrible artist but I should be able to pull enough from your pictures to get her in game. She's 100% perfect for the Refugee Mod and I'm down if you'd like to add more to the character.

koreanphillipino and Princess015 like this.