1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue NPC's gone

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Baddtraxx, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Baddtraxx

Baddtraxx Void-Bound Voyager

I started after a long while Starbound again and thought that the mods should work since I have not much crucial installed. However after arriving on the starting planet, after making a new character, I realized there was no npc, only loot drops. Well I thought I just play along and wait till I arrive the outpost maybe just a bug that adjusts itself. After arriving there, other NPC's been gone too, only shop vendors. Yes even Quest Related NPC's gone. I restarted the game, still the same. I dont know if that makes a difference but my character is a Avali. But then again this is the most furthest developed race mod so it should work, right?.
    I hope I can get some help, I attach my starbound.log on this.
    Thanks in advance ;u;

Edit: Also I run Starbound in Windowed and my OS is Windows 10 64bit with the Creator Update. ALthough idk if that helps the problem.

Edit2: I played a vanilla race and had the same issues.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. Baddtraxx

3. leracos

leracos Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is a conflict with your mods. You need to go back to a vanilla copy entirely, then add in your mods one by one to isolate which one causes it. Make sure when you unsubscribe from the mods you also clear out the workshop folder Steam downloaded the mods to!

4. Baddtraxx

Thanks. Yeah I thought so today aswell. Good thing I made a collection for the mods so I can filter them easier out.

5. leracos

leracos Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sure thing! Did you get it sorted out?