Novakid story mission

Discussion in 'Other' started by NovaJ, Jun 23, 2017.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

I have been thinking about this for a while and decided to post it now. The idea is like any other mission; to get an artifact. But this time its diffrent. This would probaly be the 3rd mission. So you scan novakid stuff than Esther says to go the Universe Rodeo (it would be better named) and there penguin pete and Arsna Nox bet on you for this special thing(the artifact) and have to fight a giant mechanical after fighting small bulls and cult fighters. That is what I would love to see

2. Grave Knight

Grave Knight Subatomic Cosmonaut

Was talking to a friend about the idea of a Nova Kid story arc. Instead of making it part of the main mission have it as a chain of side missions with at least one of the missions involving a train heist...IN SPACE.

IxFa and NovaJ like this.
  3. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Wha!?! Das awesome that would be cool

4. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

YES
    OH PLEASE SPACE TRAIN HEIST

I'm so HYPED. That is a wonderful idea! Of course it's necessary for this to be a mid-transit heist, can't just be floating in space. Very necessary. Fighting through from train car to train car. Probably a roof battle too.
    Not enough happens in space!

5. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Great ideas I wish the Novakid got more credit. I mean its hard to find settlements of theirs and theres no lore We need more Novakid stuff

6. Grave Knight

Grave Knight Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, the first part would require you to get to the train via your Mech after an "accident" damages the train's FTL. You have to fight your way through various automative defenses making your way to an entry point. From there you have to shoot your way through guards to get to the engine car. A short duel with the conductor before he escapes. Finally you get back into your Mech to conduct one last battle with Conductor and his massive Mecha Train which periodically spawns weak defense drones that serve more as a method of replenishing your Mech's health than to be a threat.

The quest chain should probably be a treasure hunt to find the fabled "El Planeta Dorado" a planet supposedly made entirely out of gold. Think the first mission should be a gunfight that starts in a saloon against space banditos which spell out in the streets of New Dodge City (a space station meant to be an old west themed resort). Probably also need one mission in your mech where you get swallowed whole by a space worm and need to fight your way out. The objective of each mission is to obtain fragments of a star chart that hide the location of "El Planeta Dorado".

7. Ryder The Novakid

Ryder The Novakid Lucky Number 13

I love the "Train Heist" idea but lorewise would the novakids have an artifact? I mean they are mostly believed to be created from long dead stars and are fairly new so it makes sense that they do not have one.

8. Ryder The Novakid

Ryder The Novakid Lucky Number 13

Also their villages are fairly common in deserts.