Digital Nonsense of Rex [Taking Requests]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Rex Blackbeak, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yup, I have a few other references if you wanted the drawn version instead. She's just the in-Starbound reference I give out.
    Kaiachi.png

2. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Who drew this it looks awesome!
    WOAH.jpg

rhomboid likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I believe she drew that one.

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Who drew what? I drew the picture in that spoiler. (Thanks!)

5. Rex Blackbeak

:nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype:

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

:rofl:

7. Lonewolf239

Lonewolf239 Pangalactic Porcupine

I love it! absolutely adorable. :)

Kaiachi and Alkanthe like this.
  8. Rex Blackbeak

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lonewolf239 likes this.
  10. Lonewolf239

Lonewolf239 Pangalactic Porcupine

I was thinking the same thing
    It's also got this adventure time thing going on.

Kaiachi and Alkanthe like this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Indeed it does! I was thinking that also.

Lonewolf239 likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

My turn to request! :p
    Let's try something not quite vanilla starbound shall we?
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Kaiachi and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  13. Rex Blackbeak

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

"That, my friend, Is me... Or rather, the other me... My other psyche to be specific... I am Jareix Craivix... Friendly and sociable... Then there's him... Aüslēir Cæsrakk... Sadistc, cruel, charismatic, and dapper as hell..." Created by me, pixelated by me, and illustrated by me! :p
    Here's an RP character app that should give you a good idea of his... Our... Personality...

Name: "Our names are Aüslēir Cæsrakk and Jareīx Craivīx..."
    Age:"We are twenty-eight years old... Which translates to thirty-five years of maturity...
    Race (and backstory and other): "We are a Sallok... Cold blooded scaled predators..." "speak for yourself Aüssy... You're the one who ate a guy!" "Oh hush up Jareīx... At least I put these jaws to actual use!" "Actual use? You're the reason we're down here in the first place!" "I said hush up! It was him or us! Did you want to starve due to lack of blood?!" "We could have just drained enough to stay alive! We didn't have to eat the ENTIRE FUCKING GUY!" "Oh come on! You have to admit, you were feeling hungry as well!" "Of course I did! We're in the same body! But unlike you, I actually know that eating someone is wrong! Especially where someone can catch us in the act! Which is exactly what happened!" "At least I know how to stab someone!" "You wave about a shiny sword and they fall apart! We are both the famous gang leader of the dapper clan... I use guns, you use that cane of yours... In this case, a silenced round would have sufficed! Not totally decapitating them in one stroke... IN THE OPEN! The open, might I add, where EVERYONE SAW US! I could have just shot him in the leg and you could have skunked away... But Nooooo! Mr. Badass here with his incapability to not be a total show off like the pompous prick he is!" "Well, at least I have style!" "That... I really can't deny... Damnit..." "Hmph! Serves you right..."
    Physical description: "that's us in the middle there..." "You mean that's you in the middle" "it's both of us! I just happened to be in control so we wouldn't eat him! Which apparently didn't work in the end when I slept and let you be in charge..." "Shut up Jareix! You know that he was going to take the bullets eventually! Why delay his inevitable demise?" "Because then we could stay only in high security instead of this frozen hell" "I... Hmm... Good point..."
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Lonewolf239 and Kaiachi like this.
  15. Rex Blackbeak

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

17. Jareix Cryvix

Alkanthe likes this.
  18. Rex Blackbeak

YEEEEEEE!!!!! MINECRAFT SUCKSSsSsssssSSSSsssssssss

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

I liked it for a while, but it soon wore off... Though I am intrigued by what controversy and riots this new combat overhaul will bring... maybe it'l be like runescape to runescape 3, maybe it'l be like rogue to nethack... we shall see... Whatever flamewars ensue, I'll be there to witness... :sneaky:

Rex Blackbeak, Alkanthe and Kaiachi like this.
  20. Rex Blackbeak

Now Its empty and stuff....