Digital Nonsense of Rex [Taking Requests]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Rex Blackbeak, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Yes

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  2. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Could you maybe draw my novakid Aurelia please?
    [​IMG]
    In the second outfit~

Rex Blackbeak likes this.
  3. Rex Blackbeak

@Sugar-Fable done...
    Untitled30-2.png
    Srry if it looks bad... Haven't drawn novakeds for a while!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  4. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Ah cute! Thank you~

5. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

If i may take a request,can you please draw this character with the robes,wings and sword equipped? 2017-09-10.png

6. Rex Blackbeak

What's his hair color/style?

7. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

What wear rich women in the business?
    I want act like a female tycoon who controls 25 sol-systems and she have very much money by her business.

8. Rex Blackbeak

What?

9. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

To the backstory, my char is owner over more than 175 planets where produced foods, ships, weapons, clothings and mechs parts.
    And I want ask you if you can draw it for me? I make a description about she but I am not so good to find the right words.
    I will post it if I have it but first you can watch it the Appearance from her.

Attached Files:

10. Artanis00500

My character has a normal hair style(you choose) and the colour of the hair is black.

11. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

surprise! :party::giggle: :love:

Chestnut brown, shoulder-length hair which was to a long open ponytail bonded covered a round broad face marked through some rough folds. Her blue watchful eyes sparkle like the blue of the sea. By her thin mouth and small nose, she looked much younger than you had imagined through her rough folds. The eyes adorned thick long eyebrows which were winding over it.

This is the face of Elane, a true tycoon who traveled around for the biggest profit and the smallest cost expedition, turned several planets into bubbling boilers to get more wealth and influence.

There is something enigmatic about her, perhaps it is her suffering or perhaps it is simply her sense of honor. But nonetheless, people tend to salute her in the streets, while commending her for her deeds.
    female tycoon - Elane coinbags.PNG

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  12. Rex Blackbeak

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  13. Artanis00500

14. Rex Blackbeak

No prob!

15. The Mage Of Mist

The Mage Of Mist Phantasmal Quasar

Do you feel like drawing one of my Floran chars, Loiyam Faduah? She's basically a walking cotton-puff who's tribe is native to a severely cold Arctic planet and have adapted to it over many generations, evolving the fluffy 'hair' made from almost pure cellulose fibers akin to cotton in order to retain warmth and also use it in making clothing. The cotton also provides camouflage among the snow with the cool green tones on her body that also provides camo, especially in the thick fogs that are quite common in her world. The horns on her head are modified thorns and are quite sharp, though due to their small size, they don't have much use other than decoration unless in close combat where headbutting is possible.

She has a pet Lumoth named Bulbie that follows her around providing light while she explores in the night and when underground in caverns, and a... Bunny-snake-cloud thing that I am still thinking of a name for, that I'd like to possibly be alongside her in the pic too, possibly the bunny thing to be sitting on her head or shoulders. :nuruhappy:
    Loiyam Faduah.png Loiyam Faduah home gear.png
    Loiyam Faduahs pet.png Bunneh Snek Birb.png

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I know I keep saying this but I really like how you've improved, it's really something else seeing an artist develop their style like this.:)

17. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Is it okay if I make a request please?

18. Rex Blackbeak

Sure, but it's gonna take a while... I haven't finished the other requests!
    Just because I had to practice for our Mass Demonstration, the past 3 weeks..!

19. Rex Blackbeak

20. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

By my beak and tail feathers! That’s awesome! I’m sorry that I haven’t been active recently. I should have seen this a long time ago.