1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

No Wikipedia article yet ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by vae, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vae

vae Void-Bound Voyager

I couldn't help but notice that there isn't a page about Starbound in Wikipedia yet. I know there's not a lot a confirmed info for the moment, but just a word or two about the team and a link to the official website would do, for now.

I have absolutly no idea how the make a Wikipedia page, and english isn't my first language, so I'd rather let one of you talented guys take care of it :whistle:

2. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If I'm not mistaken there is a fan-wiki around somewhere, but I always avoid fan-wikis.

Even if they had an official one already it wouldn't have any more information that what we have available here in the forums. A wiki isn't priority at the moment, but we could expect one once the game is released.

3. Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

I think Vae is referring to an actual www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbound page

Not a Starbound related wiki.

Starheaven07, vae and Attribule like this.
  4. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for correcting me. :up:

5. vae

vae Void-Bound Voyager

That's correct :)

It can help the game get some exposition, that's always a plus.

6. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

It'll happen eventually, but it's not exactly top priority.

7. Offline

Offline Astral Cartographer

^, it's not exactly something that's needed, although it WOULD be a very nice collection of information that's scattered around here.

8. countchocula86

countchocula86 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think getting it through all the approval stages would be tough, until the game is fully released.

9. Polar !

Polar ! Pangalactic Porcupine

How dare they ?:speechless:

But one day we'll have our own wiki, amirite? :unsure:

10. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:eek: That is juicy and not heard of! * snaps fingers* We need someone on this PRONTO! : But in all seriousness I believe we will have someone or something o_O working on this A.S.A.P.
    ~ HAha that was fun :L
    John Devince

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.