1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED No Weather Blockdamage 1.0.4 reup

This mod prevents weather effects from destroying blocks.

1. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Yes. But EHT has a higher priority than this mod and i still have to manage some private stuff which is more important than my mods ^^'

~ Iris ~

2. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Just checking in, seeing how things are going. It's been a while since we heard from you.

3. Iris Blanche

Uhm well....a while...maybe here in this topic :nurunaughty:
    However...fu weather will be added after EHT has it's fu compatibility. I already had to delay it too often because things didn't work like i wanted them to work.

~ Iris ~

Warboss_Spriggs likes this.
  4. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah~ well it's good to hear from you (in this topic) and look forward to the update.

5. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Your the best this is something I have wanted forever

6. Iris Blanche

7. Iris Blanche

8. davoker

davoker Cosmic Narwhal

I had commented a question in the tab "review" of the mod, it was not the right place, thanks for answering my question there also hehe

And a thousand thanks for this mod, is something that would have to work like this in the game vanilla, or at least something similar xD there left you ims 6 stars, more than deserved.

I did not know about the existence of this mod until a user told me that there was a solution with a mod, very big =)

9. さわまやゑぺ

さわまやゑぺ Tentacle Wrangler

is this compatible with these?
    Sandstorm - No Sand
    rl_sanervolcanic.pak

10. Iris Blanche

That sandstorm mod is compatible since my mod doesnt touch sandstorms at all.
    Dunno what that volcanic mod does that you mentioned. I assume it affects the chance on how often meteors or embers occur but as long as the projectiles aren't touched it should be compatible.

Overall any mod that doesn't alter the "ember" and "smallmeteor" and "largemeteor" weather projectiles is compatible.

11. さわまやゑぺ

さわまやゑぺ Tentacle Wrangler