No MLP Related Content-

Discussion in 'Other' started by ClamSlammer, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClamSlammer

ClamSlammer Seal Broken

- Please. I don't mean to cause any problems, strife, debate, friction whatsoever, I am just referring to how there are a lot of people out there who strongly dislike the culture and media.

I once again state I am not looking to cause any friction, I am just trying to say I feel like it would be unoriginal, out of place/theme, and annoying for a lot of people. I mean no offense to the fans, it's just a recommendation.

v33p, Kozmas, Lonewolf222 and 30 others like this.
  2. The moment where I try to search for what is a MLP thing? :facepalm:

3. Spacedino

Spacedino Ketchup Robot

Wait, have you honestly no Idea what 'MLP' is?
    Edit: or did you mean something different?

KuroHinotori and WoxandWarf like this.
  4. KuroHinotori

KuroHinotori Spaceman Spiff

My Little Pony, which, if added to the game would likely cause a bunch of hate like Wox said, and probably a flame war of sorts after that between hardcore fans and haters.
    It's a shame how some people just have to ruin it for everyone else.

5. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

I highly doubt they will add anything like that, like wox said, they will most likely get sued. As for a rare nyan cat species, thats a different story. (i want a pet nyan cat :rainbow:)

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There are probably going to be mods, but nothing in the base game. Everyone's happy that way; those who want it can have it, but those who don't want it don't need to access it.

swyrl, Seajun_, Bombzero and 3 others like this.
  7. pinkie pirate

pinkie pirate Cosmic Narwhal

course they wont! thats like James Bondians as a race! only more appealing!

Maw likes this.
  8. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

Is Good Thing. No Ponies In This. (If You Challenge Me, I Or You Will Die Hard.)

9. Rotary

Rotary Pangalactic Porcupine

Now I want the gadgets in game. :)

10. pinkie pirate

pinkie pirate Cosmic Narwhal

i know! a lazer that shoots bunnies with lazers that shoot bunnies with lazers! spawn a few bunnies and make a bunny swarm kill the enemy!!! but it would cost like 10% energy per bunny so ten bunnys would make like 50 lazer bunnies

sankto likes this.
  11. litlbear

litlbear Subatomic Cosmonaut

i truly hope they don't. it'd completely ruin the game for me.

Evangelion and Bombzero like this.
  12. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

I predict a MLP mod will be out for the game 4.39 seconds after it is released. You can whine all you want, but the only way to stop it is to nuke the whole planet, from orbit, with rail guns, controlled by cats! muahahahahahaha!

13. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

All That To Destroy MLP? [​IMG]

14. A herpy derpy spiderp

A herpy derpy spiderp Big Damn Hero

I hate MLP myself, although I am neutral towards those who like it. But I have to agree, no official MLP style content, maybe more so an easter egg or a refrence to it maybe? Like in terraria when the wizard says "Someone told me friendship is magic, thats rediculous, you cant turn people into frogs with friendship."

15. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Most of the people that don't like My Little Pony content don't hate it. They're generally, you know, too old for it.

Just as I don't hate the Wiggles, but I'd prefer the music of Starbound wasn't all Wiggles music.

People would feel that the game they've bought isn't marketed in any way toward their age group. Which would be cause enough to get some people annoyed.

D3RSkully, arath1, WoxandWarf and 2 others like this.
  16. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

I look at the whole 'friendship is magic' thing from a star wars perspective. Friendship is an emotional thing, using emotions in your magic (force) powers is evil, therefore 'friendship is magic' = Sith Lords(ponies)
    and now, let the hilarity ensue!

RedScarWolf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Phantasmal Quasar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22397446
    Nope, they'll get sued for that too. :wut:

Evinagro and WoxandWarf like this.
  18. Casca

Casca Scruffy Nerf-Herder

a small nod to the brony community wouldn't ruin the damn game. Stop being childish. It didnt ruin Terraria to have a few references.

Edaniel, Necrius, Koopaloop and 5 others like this.
  19. DW01

DW01 Void-Bound Voyager

By that logic, the devs should reference every Internet subculture that has a large amount of members, of which there are thousands. Waste of development time and money.

20. Rhayn

Rhayn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I also had to google MLP things...

As people have already said, I highly doubt they will do anything overtly to do with the show. It wouldnt be worth the legal problems.
    For this and for all those folk who want nyan cat as a pet, a sneezing panda world, a spongebob underwater home... it will have to be mods and hope the copyright folks arent monitoring you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.