RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He makes his way up behind the next passenger and waits, tucking his cane under his arm.

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((So much blue!))

"Dang... Never seen that before."
    He looks to see if there is anything else he needs to do.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Amira looks a little miffed, but Rubio calms her down.
    "Don't be upset, I thought it was a wonderful drawing! Come on, let's eat dinner and watch the things go by."
    They look for somewhere to sit and enjoy their... "beef" jerky...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The passenger in front of you is an individual in a grey coat with an odd pattern on the shoulder. He carries a simple rifle, and happens to be puffing on a vapour pipe. He boards the train after his papers are scanned, and the guard approaches you. "Papers, please."
    The guard appears to be distressed, while the robot is clearly intimidating him.
    The seating of this car is arranged in a classic booth setup, with each booth consisting of two benches facing each other. There's also a table folded underneath the window, which can easily be pulled out.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

They sit at the table and enjoy their snack, watching the scenes go by.
    Afterwards, Rubio decides to try and become acquainted with her new coworkers, Amira deciding to stay behind.
    She considers which person would be best to speak with first.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Lance grabs the papers again just to miff the guard and guides himself and Jade to a seat where he can watch the front and back exits, looking around at the other 'mercenaries'.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He goes up to the two.
    "Hey. Anyone need any help?"

8. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Annoyance flashes across Alistar's face, but he is a soldier, he understands protocol.

"Fine" he says.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Kaizen makes his way to the passenger entrance, showing the officer his papers when they ask. 'Now, where is the officers quarters, I need to check in with the commander.' He asks the officer.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

In one of the booths next to yours, a sharp-dressed man appears to have started a card game with a few of the other mercs.
    The guard just heaves an audible sigh, he seems to not feel the need to press the issue.
    Watching both exits might be a bit of a bother, the booth arrangement of the seating leaves something to be desired when it comes to line of sight. You do see several mercs pass by, including a grey coated rifleman puffing on a vapour pipe.
    "Oh, lighten up, sourpuss. Is this how you treat everybody?" The guard quickly scans your papers and hands them back to you. "There, everything's sorted; now you can board."
    The officer on the platform nods. "I am the officer in charge of this station. I understand you've got the sorry task of leading this merry band?"

11. BlueShard

Nodding curtly, Alistair boards the train and finds an isolated seat.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He settles for watching down the further end of the train, letting Jade watch the other door as he keeps an eye on the puffing rifleman.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Thank you", the robot exits the carnage and pulls his cart to the cargo.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The robot already heads off the train, if you watch it's carrying its cart towards the cargo cars. The guard shifts his attention to you. "Actually, it's all good here."
    The cargo cars are fairly obvious; the sides of the cars clamshell up granting easy access. A few workers are loading crates onto the car.
    There's a couple empty benches, but there's no guarantee that they'll stay empty.
    The rifleman seems to be joining a card game started by one of the other mercs, a sharp-dressed man.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He reaches into his vest and pulls out his little book. He removes his papers from the book and unfolds them before handing them over.

16. BlueShard

Picking randomly Alistair sits down on one of the vacant benches.

Once settled he begins to cautiously look around.

17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Alright."
    He begins to turn away but turns back to the guard.
    "Is there anything I'm supposed to do before this train leaves? I don't wanna get arrested for not paying the fee."

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The guard quickly scans you papers before handing them back to you. "Welcome aboard, Herr Reeves; the train will be departing shortly."
    A few suspicious faces pass by, but then again, who on this train isn't suspicious? Especially the guards.
    "The ride is complimentary if you signed on as a mercenary. Though you'll need to show me your papers if they haven't been checked yet."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. BlueShard

Another of his signature scowls cross Alistair's face. He discreetly pulls out his S.A.A and checks it is fully loaded before returning it to its holster.

20. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Yeah, looks like quite the mismatched group in there, bet all of em think they are special or something. I'm sure the weakling will get picked off pretty fast. Looks like we have some heavy hitters here as well.' He motions to the bot. 'Just think what that can do on a battlefield.' He looks almost wistful. 'Anyways, got any intel for me from home base before the train departs?'