RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He watches, "How's it look?"

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He tries to get as close as possible to his location while keeping an eye on those lights. If it seems like it is actually going to crash, he brings it in. For real.
    "I'll try, but this thing might just crash. If I'm lucky, nothing will break."

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She puts on a pouty face...
    "He won't make it... Better put them down...
    ----------------
    She looks for any that could be determined as one of their attackers.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

"Why won't he make it?"
    @Arra

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

"Blood loss. Simple as that... didn't get to him in time..."
    She stands up.
    "Well, best put him out of his misery. Should we waste a bullet or would you rather I curb stomp his throat in?"

HunterC1998 likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

"I'd rather he don't die..How can we fix blood loss.."

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Didn't you want to make a coilgun? We have enough turns of wire to make a particle accelerator, although that might be a little out of scope."
    The impact drive is simply a high-torque bolt-driver. If you need to fasten something firmly, this is what you use.
    ---
    "I meant, did you shoot him? Anyway, it's not that I'm blaming you; they did attack us, after all."
    You have to ground your drone for now; the lights have passed by, and are now heading away from your position.
    "Hm, alright." The one-armed man draws a pistol from his coat, pulling back the slide with his teeth to check the chamber, and points it at the raider.
    ---
    You clearly see which bodies were raiders; they weren't exactly subtle with their uniforms; and their masks are decorated with a bird design.
    "Simple; you replace the lost blood. Though we have no idea what blood he needs, nor do we have a supply of that blood."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

"So we have no way of telling the blood he needs? Can't one of us share blood?"

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well...yeah...lets make a coilgun....Wait...could we seriously make a particle accelerator? Nevermind..Sorry. Coilgun building time. "

Jade just looks from Lance, to the doctors, and back to the raider....
    " I think I shot him. Not sure....But...Frick...nevermind. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  10. HunterC1998

"No, it wasn't you, or me...You didn't have an machine gun at the time and I had my revolver....And I was awful accurate..."

Arra likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He takes his drone and puts it away.
    "They left..."

12. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

"Good to know"

Alistair heads into the car.

((Do I still have men with me?))

13. Jareix Cryvix

"Go ahead."
    --------
    She goes over to one, stripping them and looking for anything of note on their person.

14. HunterC1998

Lance straightens up and steps in front of him, "I did say that we're trying to make sure he lives, so no shooting him.."

15. Jareix Cryvix

"Well, i don't think we're getting any info out of them like this. We can find another to interrogate..."

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Do we have the lab necessary to test for blood types? No? Didn't think so."
    The one-armed man sighs, lowering his pistol. "Eh, he's dead anyway; no point wasting a bullet."
    Rook drags a few empty crates together to make an improvised workbench. "Probably not; not that a particle accelerator would help us. Okay, we'll need some metal for the chassis, and a bunch of those coils..." Through both your efforts, the kludge of a coilgun starts to take shape.
    ---
    "Don't beat yourself up over it. Just remember, they try to kill you, you kill them right back; that's fair play."
    "Alright, I'm going back inside then. You might want to take shelter too."
    ((Yes.))
    The doorway you walk through looks like it's been cut much wider than originally intended. You have to step carefully around the upended boxes and wounded mercs taking shelter here, and you clearly see two individuals kludging something together deeper in the car.
    "On second thought, we're wasting too much time here. We really need to make that radio call."
    ---
    Every one of these raiders seems to be carrying a melee weapon of some sort; this one had an ice axe.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Okay then."
    He steps inside the car and looks around.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell tries to see if he could make it be..well...even more energetic. Maybe something to increase the damage it could do

Jade just gives a faint smile, chuckling a bit

HunterC1998 likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

When he says he's dead, he turns to the body, then just shakes his head a bit, then makes his way back beside Jade, speaking lowly, "He knew what his choice would lead to..Don't hold yourself responsible for someone else's actions.."
    @Arra

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade just shrugs, looking the body over

HunterC1998 likes this.