RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Geez, you should at least know who's signing your checks." He picks up a rifle off the ground, slinging it over his shoulder. "Hm, this might be a problem."
    ---
    He looks at you, than to the arm, than back at you. "What do you plan on doing with it?"
    "I give you a little back-talk and you flip your lid. You're as thin-skinned as they come. Maybe learn to laugh a bit? 'ha ha ha ha'?"
    "I hope you don't mean the train, 'cause it's a complete write off."
    ---
    "I'll hear it, at the very least."
    "Oh, get on with it, I'm dying anyway."

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He just rolls his eyes and waits, and on a thought, reaches down and leans hard on his hand as he tries to wrench the pistol free.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Eh, I prefer cash when I can... Might want to get better with a handgun in the meantime..."
    ----------
    "Eatin' it...? What else? It's not like you'll need it..."

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Whats your name? Do you have a family? "

" Anything like...uh...mechsuits? "

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You finally pry it free; it's pretty heavy for a handgun.
    "I guess so." The mercs in the car pick up what they've scavenged, and start filing out. "Anyway, looks like getting a move on. I have an idea, but I'm gonna need a radio."
    ---
    "Uh, what? You're not serious, are you? How desperate do you have to be to eat surgical waste?"
    "What?" He lets out another fit of laughter, and coughs some more. "Ugh, oh, that's rich. You beat me, threaten to kill me, and now you suddenly ask that?"
    ---
    "You mean like these exosuits? They're not exactly meant as transportation."

Arra likes this.
  6. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Someone in charge. Or someone who knows more about the situation."

7. HunterC1998

He holsters his own pistol and looks it over, checking the magazine and slowly working it over as he can with one hand, "You wanted your good cop, by the way.." He eases the pistol into his pocket when he's done, "Save yourself the trouble and hand over the magazines you have for this please.."

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh shut it. We all share a common thread of humanity. We're not gonna kill you. Isn't that right Lance. "

Maxwell wonders a bit....he probably could jury rig....something....
    " What all kind of tools and parts d'we have around here? "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

"Uhh I don't have one..."
    She looks for one on any nearby corpses...
    -----------
    She looks down at it with confusion, and then to Rubio to for help...
    "It's fine amira, you'll live if you eat it... Uhh, you don't mind do you mister...?"

10. HunterC1998

He grumbles a bit, but nods..

Arra likes this.
  11. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

((Should start living up to my character))

Alistair calls out to the mercs in his car.

"Right, you lot, I see you've salvaged everything, now form into groups! We have possible hostiles on the horizon and I don't want us to be caught with out pants down!"

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"The one guy who comes to mind is Timberwolf; I'd trust him to know more than anyone. He should be easy to spot; he has a grey coat and a scoped rifle."
    The pistol doesn't fit, and you won't be doing much 'working over' with one hand. It's a 15mm pistol, the kind you use to kick doors off hinges.
    "Go ahead and take 'em, I won't be stopping you, getting really numb over here."
    "Yeah, you don't have to. Just give me a few minutes, and I'll be leaving this rodeo."
    ---
    "Mostly rail bits, I imagine. They might have a couple vehicles in one of these cars, but we'll have to look."
    "I'll need one tuned to the right frequency and running the right encryption. The only one that comes to mind will be in the command car, right at the front of this train."
    ---
    "I don't have any more use for it. It's just a little off-putting seeing a former bit of you being treated as food."
    There's only enough mercs here for one group, and they're already filing out of the car. "Yeah, tell us something we don't know..."

13. HunterC1998

He holds it under his Cane arm and takes the magazines, "Jade here has the heart, tell you what, you wanna go slow or fast, that's your choice.."

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"No. Someone from my car told me to go get the doc, so I know there's at least one."

15. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Alistair scowls.

"Well maybe some of you need a little reminder, smart ass."

He follows after the exiting mercs.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade looks around for a medic...

Maxwell ponders...never good when he does that
    " I could...well....hrm...I could jerry rig something that could defend us..."

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You find three spare mags. With 8 per mag, you've got 24 shots, plus the 4 left in the pistol.
    He lets out a sigh, closing his eyes. "Just... let me sleep..."
    "You've got more? I already have my hands full in here." The voice came from a sharp-dressed man, who has some blood on his jacket.
    You end up outside. Two of the mercs climb up the side of one train car, pulling out binoculars to scope out the surrounding area. "Crap; let's hope this dust hides us as much as it blinds us."
    You don't find any hiding around here. There doesn't seem to be anyone else left alive in the car you're in.
    ---
    "Well, let's see what we have to work with." She walks deeper into the car. "Ronnie! Good to see you're still alive. Keep Doc's ass out of the fire as usual, yeah?" The woman sitting behind the machine gun gives Rook a thumbs up.
    Laying in a corner, looking more battered than last you saw it, is Kronos.

18. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Got it, I'll keep an eye out for him." He lifts the cane and starts cleaning it off with his handkerchief. "How long do you think it'll take those raiders to reach us?"

19. Jareix Cryvix

"Let's get going then... And don't mind Amira... She's a little toutched in the head..."
    She makes a "cuckoo" gesture.
    Amira seems very happy with his response.
    "Thank you mister! And I've not seen a former bit of me treated as food since I lost my foot!"
    She then begins removing any fabric from the arm, happily digging in once it's exposed, slicing off chunks with her knife and eating them from the blade.

20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade sighs, trying to heft the raider up

" Well...erh...hi everyone...Maxwell....I don't think we had proper introductions before everything....well....went off the rails...."
    Maxwell waves at everyone,smiling a bit