RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell chuckles a bit, smiling as he pulls his hood off.
    " Well. Then I'd have a kickass sister. "

Jade cants her head to the side, smirking a bit

" Idi Nahui? "

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I could also use a piece of paper... assuming that it's white and not yellow or something."
    Aden sighs when he hears the stomping. He gets out his rocket launcher in case those raiders brought a mech.
    "Watch. This time I'm going to figure out who they are before shooting."

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Fine, be a spoilsport. Our territory his north of here, in the Burgess mountains. Though I suggest not going there; if you had trouble with us here, you don't want us to have the home field advantage."
    "Stop, you're making me blush." After a couple minutes of cutting, Rook pries the doorway wider. "There, by the power of induced plasma."
    ---
    "Yes, that's what I said."
    It's bigger than man sized, though you recognize this particular pile of steel; a certain sapient robot.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden puts away his rocket launcher and waves.

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He simply shrugs at him, "If others got off their asses and did something, it wouldn't have been like this, seems me and Jade here were the ones really putting in an effort, and it comes to two things, lots of friends, or lots of bullets, I'm getting the bullets.."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell heads into the newly opened entrance. He keeps his pistol at his side as he looks around

" What does Idi nahui mean? "

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"There... Hopefully you can get yourself a prosthetic when we can. Just rest for now..."
    She looks to tend to anyone else that needs assistance...
    ------
    She shrugs, dropping her old rifle and slinging the new one across her back, looking about to see what needs to be done.

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((@themushroomlord that's your cue.))
    This prompts a bit of laughter, which is cut off by a bout of coughing. "Ugh, okay. Here, you fought raiders, up north, you'll be fighting soldiers. You might think you're hot shit, but you'll be dumb shit if you have a pissing match with a tank."
    The neatly stacked containers from earlier have been tossed around, making quite the mess. You find yourself staring down the barrel of a machine gun. "Oi. Stop right there, kid."
    ---
    "Geez lady, you're swearing like a sailor now."
    He struggles to his feet, using his remaining arm to steady himself. "No, I can't just sit around; we have to get moving. Any idea where that UD stooge pissed off to? Might've got his ass killed, now that I think about it."
    ---
    You see that someone has left an amputated arm on the ground.

9. Jareix Cryvix

"UD? Whassat?"
    ---------
    She lifts up her mask, trying to determine whether or not it was still edible.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell puts his pistol in his holster, raising his arms
    " Uuuuh...Roook..."

" Youuuu really wanna play this game with me...You sure about that? "
    Jade thumps the baton a little harder against his knees

11. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Hey! Are any of you three officials?" He holsters his pistol and returns to walking with the cane's assistance.

12. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Hello", Tim approaches the stranger lowering his weapons both of his weapons, "what the hell happened?"

13. HunterC1998

He simply ignores the joke, "So you've all got heavy weaponry? That's good, how many and what other big toys should I look forward to?"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Train tipped, I almost had my throat slit, and now I'm here."

themushroomlord likes this.
  15. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Well damn..." Tim pauses for a moment, "Any idea on how many casualties and wounded we got?"

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

He looks at you, aghast. "Uh, Our employers? You know, the owners of this train? Better known as Universalle Dynamik? Don't tell me you forgot that. They sent a stooge to 'lead' our marry band, but he's not here it seems."
    ---
    It's been freshly removed; you see the one-armed man it was just cut off of. Looks like it's been smashed a couple times with a sledge though.
    She sticks her head into the car. "Something's up?" She sees the machine gun, and makes a couple gestures. "Whoa, whoa, calm down Ronnie; he's with me. You too Doc!"
    You see the sharp-dressed man step out of the shadows, his jacket stained with blood. "Almost thought the vultures had come to pick at the carcass. It's good to know I'm wrong."
    ---
    "Oy, pizdec! You know, if you keep this up, I might start getting used to it..."
    "Uh, no? Wait, what do you mean by 'official'?
    "You're looking forward to being shot to pieces? Is this 'peace' you're looking for the 'peace' of the grave? Anyway, I'll tell you this much, there's tons of abandoned military hardware out in the wastes. I don't know what they might've dug up in the past week since we were last in town, but I can assure you that they'll just ventilate you with machine guns."

17. HunterC1998

He finally takes the gun away from his knee, but puts it against his forehead, "That'll be your last word to Jade....Last words?"

18. Jareix Cryvix

"I'm not the best at remembering these things. We just came on for the payment really. Didn't care much for details, just wanted to get out for a while..."
    ---------
    She decides to politely say please like rubio told her to do when she wants something from someone.
    "Excuse me mister, but can I have this?"

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell sighs as he lowers his arms
    " Well...do we have any way to get moving again? "

" Well...Hrm...I have one question more to ask you...Lance...calm down...don't shoot him...."
    Jade pushes Lance's pistol off of his forehead

HunterC1998 likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

"Alright...I won't shoot him...Yet.."

Arra likes this.