REQUEST No lightning damage mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by GreenWombat, Jun 8, 2016.

1. GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

Does anyone know if there is a no lightning damage mod anywhere? I love the game but the fact that lightning storms randomly destroy crops unless I put up a ton and a half of lightning rods is annoying. I'm okay with the lightning being a thing since it's necessary for the lightning rods to charge batteries I just don't want it destroying my stuff.

• Scabs

Scabs Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to request the same thing.

This shit is annoying when you have a lot of the farm built/used and a lightning strike destroys some random item or whatever forcing you to track down the damage and repair it.

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Oxidasa_oxidaiye Starship Captain

I second this, it would be nice to have an enable/disable lightning DAMAGE (not lightning itself) checkbox in the CJBCheatMenu mod or somthing. :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid that SMAPI is not capable of letting us modify the way lightning works, it is either all or nothing.

• Scabs

Scabs Void-Bound Voyager

Well would there be a way to just disable lightning altogether?

I would love a standalone mod that disabled lightning, and added battery packs to the general store.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, that would be possible, lightning is a property in its own, a mod could easily force the property to be false at all times.