1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed No email for standalone client - However steam key shows

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dready, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dready

Dready Yeah, You!

I have searched the forum for any answers to this however the search came up blank.

I didn't receive an email telling me the Beta was now available, however the humble client is showing the steam key (which works fine).

However I was wanting to use the standalone client (at work where I cannot install the steam client). Will the standalone client links be rolled out soon? Or should I submit a ticket somewhere for support?

Thanks in advance,

Raynor

2. hunvagy

hunvagy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There won't be a DRM free non steam beta until the second phase. The Progenitor is Steam only, as it has been said in the Beta stage description.

3. Dready

Dready Yeah, You!

Thank you hunvagy, I missed that post on my search. I guess I was just a little concerned when I didn't receive an email saying the Beta was now live :D

4. hunvagy

hunvagy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No worries, I think you didn't get an email because around 18:59 the chucklefish website collapsed into a black hole due to people wanting their games. I was eyeing my humble page, hoping the key would come through there. And I was right. And now I'm sitting at work, counting the hours to get home and continue playing >.>

5. Dready

Dready Yeah, You!

Its times like these I regret selling my gaming laptop, but at least productivity at work will remain constant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.