1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

After looking at the files, I think the problem is in the Ningen mod's NPC files. With the tenant update, dialog was changed around, and I think the patch files are trying to create a path where they can't.

EDIT: The two problem files are "villager.npctype.patch" and "villageguard.npctype.patch". As far as I can tell, a quick and dirty edit that would work would be to either remove those two files, or remove the dialog section from them.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have been able to play in a server using the patches that can be found in recent pages of this discussion. the servermust have the patched version of ningen aswell. i know nothing "alkiens" patch for races so i tells yah look over the last few pages and add thos patches as needed.

3. hennalang

hennalang Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So here's where I make a butt of myself... ^^; Those patch files... do I just put them in the folder, or in a specific place?[DOUBLEPOST=1443274672][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm an idiot... the thing says where to put them and what to replace. :rofl: Sorry![DOUBLEPOST=1443275166][/DOUBLEPOST]OHHHHHHHH M'GAWWWD! IT WORKS! THANK YOU!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  4. trailblazer57

no thanks me, im just a renegade on spree! but thank those nice enough to pacth the things! seriously though i just point people in thr right direction.

hennalang likes this.
  5. hellomotoru

hellomotoru Yeah, You!

Thx
    It works!
    official update is needed.

6. lolmmos93

lolmmos93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

theres a error that pops up a thing that says JSON::

7. SpaceKGreen

The best thing to do in this situation would be, right after you get the error window, to find "starbound.log" in your Starbound folder. Copy the contents, then either put it on Pastebin and give a link, or paste it here INSIDE SPOILER AND CODE TAGS. As in [spoiler ][code ]<paste here>[/code ][/spoiler ], without the spaces in the tags.

The log has far more info about the error than the pop-up window does. This allows people to get a better idea of what went wrong, and makes it easier to help you and others.

8. kindlol234

kindlol234 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant install the mod, It just crashes my game! Im on Pleased Giraffe, is this why?

9. SpaceKGreen

This mod, by itself, does not work on Pleased Giraffe.

However, if you look through the recent pages of this discussion, you can find a patch that will fix this mod somewhat, allowing you to play as a Ningen.

10. kindlol234

kindlol234 Void-Bound Voyager

A
    Alright, thanks for letting me know!

11. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you update it to PG? i really want this mod and thanks in advance ^^

12. Seiker

Seiker Void-Bound Voyager

Glad Giraffe Update needed.

13. lolmmos93

lolmmos93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the best thing to do is update i know its hard and takes time but we need an update even if its when the game is out of beta

14. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

15. HeroArkimedes

HeroArkimedes Space Hobo

Does this work on Multiplayer?

16. Seiker

Seiker Void-Bound Voyager

Only if the other player has the mod installed.

17. Ruuzdahfrost

Ruuzdahfrost Void-Bound Voyager

Will this be showing up on the workshop?

18. Detrian

Detrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The download file for the mod is down so unless someone has a mirror or a way to contact the author we are losing this one to time.

Edit: Hold on a second. Seems like the original creator is back and he plans to update the mod now that 1.0 is out!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  19. trailblazer57

have any proof odabatsu is back? link please?

20. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester