Night Fox Dynamics. Vanish with us.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by NightLight, Mar 10, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Fleet armed and ready to go.
    Protocol AAZGP Alert: One Hour Left Till Deployment

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Good for you, Night! You now are recognized. And so am I! YAY!))

3. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

((Thanks for the addition to the list OPI. Sorry I haven't been present guys, I've been real busy with work and stuff of late. I should be fine to RP some more soon though! Thanks you guys!))

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((yay! Ill stay here. I have nothing else to do, except watch anime. No, I have a life. Its because... What is this? I dont even HOLIDAYS!))

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Deploy the missiles and bombs in a W.A.L.3 formation(make a wall of bombs) set missile tracking targets to the ship, launch all you've got at it. then send in soldiers equipped with my weapons to go in and check if there are any left alive. Actually only send the soldiers if there's anything left of the ship.
    Do not deploy the large multicolored missile that is emitting an annoying buzzing sound.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Protocol AAZGP ALERT: Ten minutes till deployment.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Okay its done! AAZGP has been delayed. If the bombs havent worked, then I will restart it.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Umm, did it work?
    I hope to god it did.
    Oh damn, not now! Im being hacked by that thing in gladespace.
    Cutting Communi^*#^$* [DATA CORRUPTED]

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Aww, seriously! First the TWerk-271, and now this.:fireball:
    I guess I'm gonna have to go rescue him....after I make sure the TWerk-271 are done for.
    *goes to nearby computer types a bit, a bed comes out of the floor, he lies down on it, a slender needle comes out of the headrest, and into his skull.*
    BaLGros-7 Active
    Calibrating mind link....
    Mind link stable.
    *a large psedo-organic creature wakes up, goes to the armory, arms itself, goes to teleporter, teleports directly onto what's left of the ship, looks around*
    seems like there's nothing here.
    *hears a moaning sound eminating from a cabinet, opens cabinet, sees a mortally wounded TWerk-271 that recently gave birth, and a small recently born child*
    *aims at mother, fires, aims at child, fires, misses, fires again....Both subjects confirmed dead*
    Ok now to save gravityflux.
    ACTIVATE SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE 19
    a large explosion is seen by nearby ships.
    *spike removes itself from harnackam's skull and harnackam gets up. Goes to teleporter and teleports to gladespace A*

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

WELCOME ETERNALS TO YOUR NEXT STAGE OF ASSIMILATION. THE ETERNAL HERE IS ON HIS WAY TO BECOME ONE OF US.
    ((Just remember, my species is the Eternals. All of us are Eternals, technically. Including harnackam, every being in this universe is a Eternal))

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((um hello?))
    ((Anyone here?))

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

SURRENDER ALL LIVE BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE! OR RISK ANNIHILATION!
    Dont do it!

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Harnackam searches gladespace for gravityflux, teleporting pods to likely areas which release billions of spores each with the ability to teleport once, detect gravityflux within a 30 light year radius, and relay his location back once gravityflux is found.
    After a few minutes he gets a definite approximate location of where gravityflux is and goes there, but cannot detect anything. He suspects some sort of cloaking device.
    A few moments later he stops receiving a signal from his teleporter. He wanders around a bit in his ship attempting to regain the signal.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT? DONT AGHHHHH!

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

What is this place? I dont even GLADESPACE. Has to be. How in hell did i get here?

16. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

This is strange. Hmmm, this is weirder. I'm trying to go further but I'm up against an invisible wall. Going to try spraying it with a dark blue ink to see the extent. Ok so the ink works, seems that I am contained in a.....cage, that has no mass readings, or energy signature. going to shoot at it and see what happens. *lazers go off* Well seems that this stuff--whatever it is--is pretty easy to melt down. also as soon as I melted an average sized hole the teleporter's signal returned. I'm also detecting gravityflux. In the opposite direction of the hole I just made. I guess I'll just have to melt another one. Seems that I'm in another cage. After spraying it I can see that this one is bigger. I'm gonna keep going through these....rooms towards gravityflux. I'm almost to gravityflux's location. I melt into another room and see him stuck to a platform with hundreds of needles sticking out of him. The needles are attached to tubes that go into the platform he is latched to. Seems to be some blurry things vibrating quickly, moving around him. Oh no, I view the area behind me and see that thousands of those blurry things are blocking my exit and others are appearing out of the walls and heading right towards me. I quickly make another hole and go into another room, then from that room to a room near the room that was blocked, I enter the blocked room through another hole and see the blockage to be just around the hole I made earlier. I quickly retreat to my exit and see it packed with the blurry things. I barge through them firing lazers into the crowd. I manage to break through and escape the...whatever it is.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

FLY YOU FOOL!

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

USE THE LORELEI! ITS THE ONLY WAY! DONT THINK ABOUT ME! I AM AN ETERNAL! IVE DIED 12 TIMES!

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Protocol AAZGP has to be activated in gladespace! We must remove it from existence! We can get a different dimensional portal to sell! Just save the omniverse!

Damn it Jones! I old him after I got stuck in gladespace for a week it was a bad prospect... *mumbles off*

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((You stopped making sense...the lorelei wouldn't kill you...it would stop you from existing....also your method of resurrection is impossible, and illogical))