Pixel NewLiar's Pixel art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by NewLiar, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ZerudaXei

ZerudaXei Space Penguin Leader

Sorry! I'm not so sure you're still willing, but that color would be perfect! Any face would do. :3 Thanks in advance!

NewLiar likes this.
  2. Core

Core Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woah, Avian Space Pirates, god why can't beta come soon enough :cry:

P.S. I love this guy's art, he's super talented :DD

NewLiar likes this.
  3. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry about the long wait, I´m going to get some more work done on requests when I can. It´s just a bit busy now with me moving in my new place, going to IKEA and stuff.

I feel really bad about the lack of requests I finished I´ll really try and get some done soon guys.

4. NewLiar

PacoTheMajestic likes this.
  5. Yanz

Yanz Void-Bound Voyager

I love your work! You have great talent.

NewLiar likes this.
  6. LittleKnight

LittleKnight Orbital Explorer

I was just going through all your work, amazing job! Have you ever thought about streaming your work? Or making videos and putting it on YouTube? It may sound silly, but some people enjoy watching the artwork come together. I apologize if this has already been suggested, I didn't see anything.

NewLiar likes this.
  7. NewLiar

I've actually started a how to series of videos on my youtube channel with templates to use and stuff.
    I haven't made a new video in a while, Ive been busy with exams, moving, etc. But I'll try and make more soon.

Link to Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/karelkerel
    Link to the Forum Thread (Where you can get the templates): http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/starbound-pixel-art-tutorials.20523/

8. ZerudaXei

Agh! It's great. :3 Thanks!
    If you possibly would be willing, could you maybe add a weapon? Like maybe a huge rocket launcher? :D Thanks! Sorry for making another request; it's great man! Thanks :3 You have lots of talent, man. xD

9. raz1100

raz1100 Orbital Explorer

This is amazing! (I like Jason the most from pop cultural I don't know why :p ) anyway I think you did an amazing job!

10. NewLiar

No problem man, I´ll see what I can do.

Yeah I really like how he turned out. Also he´s one of the only people I made that you don´t actually see in-game, only in concept art and the game's ads. :p

11. ZerudaXei

Thanks! :whoop: Your art is so great, btw. Your tutorials were also very useful to me; turns out, that when I made pixel art, I made it waaaayy too complicated. xD

NewLiar likes this.
  12. NewLiar

Update:
    I updated my old Iron Man and War Machine sprites, got carried away and also made Iron Man's Silver Centurion and Black and Yellow Suit + Iron Patriot.

Ironman updated v1 done.png

Miuub and ThatMadCat like this.
  13. NewLiar

Update:
    Finished a request for a Starbound version of a character for the upcoming game StellarBrink.
    The game website: Beta.stellarbrink.com and StellarBrink.com
    The IndieGogo project: Indiegogo

Stellarbrink v1 done.png

Edit:
    Made a second StallarBrink character.

Stellarbrink red v1 done.png

14. ripclaw123

ripclaw123 Void-Bound Voyager

What program did you use for these? Great job by the way! ;)

15. Spacedino

Spacedino Ketchup Robot

In the OP you will find a link to his pixelart tutorials. There you can find out more.
    I'd tell you, but I think you can use the excercise.

16. NewLiar

17. NewLiar

Update:
    Made some random armor ideas.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys, I'm still busy moving out (finally moving in this weekend), then I'll try to get settled and work on some more stuff for you guys. Altough that might still take 2-3 weeks.

Soldier suit ideas 1 big.png

18. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I especially love the bottom left armor and helmet.

NewLiar likes this.
  19. xWild WarPig

xWild WarPig Big Damn Hero

NewLiar! Could you possibly create Soos, Wendy, Stan, Bill Cipher, Gideon, Dipper, and Mabel from Gravity Falls? c:

NewLiar likes this.
  20. xWild WarPig

xWild WarPig Big Damn Hero

NewLiar likes this.