New Knight's Templar {Clan Thread, Heavy Satire, Light Role Playing, and Debauchery}

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Sir Wilfrey, Dec 5, 2015.

?

Will You Adhere To The Code, No Matter The Situation?

Poll closed Dec 21, 2015.
  1. Yes, King Wilfrey, Lead Me To Glory!

71.4%
  2. No, Smite This Threat To The Galaxy Where It Stands!

7.1%
  3. who are you, why is this even a thing i cant even...

21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

*Woke up suddenly, confused with few scrapes in my body and a bleeding head. The lab is in shambles, everything is destroyed.*

H-help! Anyone can here me?! H-HELP! H-el.. . . . .

*Fainted*

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

*Hears someone calling for help and immediately takes the gun out, then carefully moves out to investigate.*

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*Jolts awake at the call for help* Eh, Voodoo, did you hear something? *She stretches and stands up, walking out into the hallway.* Where did it come from?

//Good morning.

DrVoodoo likes this.
  4. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

I did. I think it was from the lab *Moves towards the lab, pistol at the ready*.

Crossfang and Kaiachi like this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Good idea, it could be a trap. *Pulls out her gun and flips the charge switch.* Hey Cross, are you there? *Peeks around the corner into the Lab*

Crossfang and DrVoodoo like this.
  6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

*still no response*

Kaiachi and DrVoodoo like this.
  7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*She buzzes the com once and waits, to no avail* Okay, be careful. It could be a room of horrors.. *She cautiously opens the door to find Crossfang passed out on the floor, and the lab in shambles and disarray. She holsters her gun* Cripes, he's out, and looks like he's leaking sappy blood of sorts. We've got to get him back to the med bay, but I'm not gonna worry 'bout this noxious mess.

DrVoodoo likes this.
  8. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Understood *Slings Crossfang over his shoulder and walks to the med bay*.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*She follows closely, noticing Cross's blood loss seems to be slowing, but still leaves a trail on the floor.* *They reach the med bay* Okay, just lay him down on the floor over there, I'll take care of what I can. Could you com in to Wilfrey and let him know Cross is down and his lab is a wreck. We're going to need authorization on some of those replacement parts for his lab. Maybe you can add some of the supplies on your list.

*She grabs a separate briefcase from an overhead cabinet and opens it up to reveal various Floran-specific medicine. She rubs an ointment on a few leaves to make a poultice, and lays it on Cross's head, which almost immediately stops the bleeding. Then, taking out a small canister, she rubs salve on a few of the more serious scrapes, and checks for damaged limbs. After careful inspection, she is satisfied with her work and injects the floran with a stimpack/sap concoction to help restore some of the lost blood and revive him. She waits for him to wake.* @Crossfang

DrVoodoo likes this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

*still unconscious*

11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*She checks Cross's pulse and confirms that it's normal, and uses a nearby book to prop up his head while he revives. Shuffling through a few file cabinets, she finds an accident report form and fills out what she remembers, for filing and liability. She may or may not doodle random pictures on the margins at the sides of the paper...*

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Crossfang and DrVoodoo like this.
  12. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

*Nods and goes back to the lab *

://Message to Wilfrey//: @Sir Wilfrey
    Voodoo to Wilfrey, Crossfang is in the med bay with a head injury and the lab is in a bad condition. I'm not a technician, but even I can see that some pieces of equipment are beyond repair. *He says, picking up a mangled, sparking mess of wires and metal*
    Waiting for further orders.
    ://End of the message//:

Sir Wilfrey, Kaiachi and Crossfang like this.
  13. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

We have to maintain a balance of at least 50% of our total cash, but we can go down to 40% if necessary due to our little "Friend", now as I was saying, GET OFF ME YOU DAMN HAGS, I'M NOT EVEN EDIBLE![DOUBLEPOST=1449417065][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm actually here to pick up some of the less repairable supplies, but the cheaper and more common stuff we'll find elsewhere, and I know where to go. But nobody's gonna like it.

14. Sir Wilfrey

Sorry guys.

15. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Sir Wilfrey and Alkanthe like this.
  16. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Aw does this thread really have to be down? When are you gonna fix stuff?
    If you don't decide to fix stuff then I'll make a clan of my own!

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  17. Sir Wilfrey

I told you earlier that I plan on bringing it back and making some heavy changes to it.

18. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I'll be glad to see it once it returns [​IMG]

Sir Wilfrey and DrVoodoo like this.
  19. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You know, I enjoy watching Firepaw getting tossed by Wilfrey.. I hope I can see that again! [​IMG]

ZAYABUCKET, Sir Wilfrey and DrVoodoo like this.
  20. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

I wanna see whennnnnnn, I'll be here, ready to join up when that happens then.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.