New Knight's Templar {Clan Thread, Heavy Satire, Light Role Playing, and Debauchery}

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Sir Wilfrey, Dec 5, 2015.

?

Will You Adhere To The Code, No Matter The Situation?

Poll closed Dec 21, 2015.
  1. Yes, King Wilfrey, Lead Me To Glory!

71.4%
  2. No, Smite This Threat To The Galaxy Where It Stands!

7.1%
  3. who are you, why is this even a thing i cant even...

21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Yuss! You'll find plenty of things to get started, but we'll take this nice little card here and get some better ones, among other things.

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Voodoo is on Covert Ops? Sounds fantastic. Any orders, or shall I continue on my way?

DrVoodoo likes this.
  3. Sir Wilfrey

Continue on doing whatever you think's best, I'll be heading to the Outpost soon. *Flashes chip* With our new best friend here.

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*nods*
    *Seeing that Tatt has plenty of help thus far, she heads back to the med bay/intel room to gain her bearings and file reports.*

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  5. Sir Wilfrey

*Pours a mug of chamomile tea, surprisingly*[DOUBLEPOST=1449357413][/DOUBLEPOST]*Glances at monitor indicating ship restoration progress* Hmm... I guess I'll get off my ass now, rather than later... *Heaves himself up, stretches, and heads outside*

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  6. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you. I'll try my best.
    I'll be at my assigned location and wait for further orders. *Leaves the room*

//Time to get some sleep.

Kaiachi and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  7. Sir Wilfrey

Goodnight, DR[DOUBLEPOST=1449357780][/DOUBLEPOST]*Looks about the entrance to the station, carefully scanning for wealthy and obese midgets in tuxedos to ambush him*[DOUBLEPOST=1449358453][/DOUBLEPOST]*Determined that there were no human-penguin hybrids with ill-intent, he steps onto the smooth, cool titanium platform that leads up the the glowing mini-mall.* What an odd place to find a seven-eleven *He laughs to himself, proceeding through a set of steel doors, with a satisfying "Woosh". He steps back and does it again. "Woosh" "Woosh Woosh Woosh.... " This was getting him nowhere, fast, he realized.* Hellayew, Kean I halp youz? *With a jump and a swipe of his hand in a ninja-like fashion, he came face to.... nothing. He looked down to find a small, black-haired elderly woman glaring up at him angrily.* Uhm, I-I dunno. Can you? *He shrugs, gesturing towards her in a futile attempt to gain control of the situation* Yes, az a meatta a fakt ya kean. *Glancing down the long, sleek, and futuristic-seeming hallway, he had a feeling he wouldn't be getting down it anytime soon.* Well, how CAN you help me? *He asked shyly* Yawant sum nice ship parts? Maybe sum special... *she leans over to whisper, making the poor glitch kneel awkwardly* Upgrades for onna dem calculator goirlfriends? *His eyes widened, and he determined he was done here.* Excuse me miss, but I really must be passing. *Hurries past the old illegal parts saleswoman, not glancing back* Iv'e had enough of here already...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    DrVoodoo, Apathy Applied and Kaiachi like this.
  8. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

*Wilfrey's communicator lights up*
    ://Incoming message//:
    I have finished compiling a list of materials required to finish repairs to the ship. RD and I have been able to find a majority of the parts needed, but we're lacking some vital components. I've attached a file indicating the missing materials.

Kaiachi and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  9. Sir Wilfrey

Much appreciated, Apathy, but I'm battling an army of cranky senior florans, gonna take awhile.

10. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Tatterdemalion screams, startling everyone near him.
    "Ah. Good to get that out of my system. Converters are running at 70%, stabilizers at 63%, so we're spaceworthy so long as we don't take any more damage getting in fights. Bwahahaha! Nope. Couldn't say that one with a straight face."

11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*Runs back out from the med bay* What? Did someone just holler? *looks over at Tatt* Oh yes, did you need any further help? I'm free to assist you, good sir.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  12. Apathy Applied

Please hurry with those supplies, Tatter's scarring me.

Kaiachi likes this.
  13. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Scarring you? Not yet. Scaring maybe. Wait a minute... how am I reading your dialogue?! Am I being meta??

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Apathy Applied

Nah, you're probably just being invasive. Looking over my shoulder isn't that hard.
    Well... If you can get around my head that is.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  15. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

://Communicator message//:
    If technical crew finished the diagnosis - I would like to take a look at the list of necessary supplies.
    ://Communicator message ends//:

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

While I originally worked as a blacksmith, I'm fairly handy with engineering and mechanics. I also make a fairly good emissary if needed. So is there any way I can help in this situation?

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

I made a sword.
    Lightsaber sword.png

18. Apathy Applied

Oh! Uh...

://Comm message//:
    Of course, here's the file I sent Sir Wilfrey. I've labeled the supplies we've used and still require. TD was moving fairly fast so I may not have listed everything.
    ://end//:

Kaiachi likes this.
  19. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

*scrolls through the list*
    I can't do much about it... While I'm responsible for material gathering - we can't just start digging in the Outpost, and I'm not sure if trading is a part of my responsibilities.

://Communicator message to Wilfrey//:
    Am I responsible for trading as well? And if so - I need to know the maximum amount of pixels I'm allowed to spend.
    ://End of message//: @Sir Wilfrey

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I shall retire to my quarters for a few hours.. try not to get any bumps or bruises while I'm gone, lads. *trudges sleepily away*

//Goodnight guys.

Apathy Applied and DrVoodoo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.