New Floran Kingdom

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

How much does it cost to host a 24/7 server?

2. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

your soul

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Then so be it.

Pixelstomp likes this.
  4. Pixelstomp

got back from watching godzilla
    he killed the male MUTO by tail-slapping him into a tower
    11/10

5. Pixelstomp

Since I'm killing Laker off, here is my new bio for Pixelstomp:
    ((also, why is my name the only one with that one color on the members list :p))
    Username: Pixelstomp
    Species: Glitch
    Character Personality: Calm, peaceful, and very smart.
    Job: Head Scientist, Warrior
    Weapon: Adamantine Katana
    5 Sentence Bio of your past: Pixelstomp Robots are a small type of Glitch manufactured for assistance. One particular Pixelstomp was hacked by a rogue factory worker, giving him a free personality. Unaware to other workers, he would study anything he could find and continued this for seven years. After a factory worker followed him to his quarters and found all of the research, he told the CEO. The CEO decided this was good and helped program him to have incredible intelligence.

6. Pixelstomp

((Sorry for triple-post, but are Mister Gryphon and Anthony P still members? Gryphon's account got banned on Steam an he basically lost Starbound, so ye. Anthony goes on Steam but he hasn't visited the forums in forevar))

7. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

(( You were the fleshy color 'cause the Laker Family died off as humans, which is their final race ))

(( Also, why would the factory worker go rogue and program a robot with a free personality? Why would a SLAVE robot that you sell, without free will, require personal quarters? Why would the robot require hard copies of research? Why is the ending so anticlimactic? ))

(( SUCH CONFUSE ))

8. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

It's been like and age. Since I lost my PC and stopped therefore entering every few days. What have I missed?

9. Cloudhopper

Laker died twice, the Laker Family is died off for good, and now he's Plothole-stomp Pixelstomp the sapient Service Robot.

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Alot.
    uploadfromtaptalk1402279048087.jpg

11. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

What about the bug?
    You know, the one that stuck a mini cigar in its eye?

12. Cloudhopper

If anything, that was either a family friend, DISTANT relative, or an unrelated bug that got in his wound. But i'd ask laker on matters like that.

13. Paillan

laker is still crazy I see...

14. Cloudhopper

Not really. That died.

NEVER FORGET. LOKRE 2014.

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

So who will we blame terrorism on?

16. Cloudhopper

easy, follow the steps:

1. Find list of insurgents and/or unprofitable minor country
    2. provoke said country into minor attack
    3. manipulate public media into believing the Chosen Group did a devastating event
    4. ???
    5. MURICA Profit!

17. Paillan

and that's how USA does it.

18. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Username:Sly

Species:Floran

Character Personality:patient and tactical,but good god,dont piss him off

Job:Warrior/Diplomat

Weapon:Dual hylotl Daggers

5 Sentence Bio of your past:A floran too smart for his own good,he was bullied and shuned,he didnt plan on staying in his village for too long,when the first teams of Reverse Engineers began their work,he imediately volunteered to get away from his village.

He excelled in the field of Combat,soon being caught in the atention of Greenfinger himself,whom recruited him to his personal army of Sentinels,but after the massacre of the Hylotls in their Homeworld,he soon deserted ths Sentinels,leaving a rather naty suprise for
    Greenfinger,as he stole his Synthesizer Armour and drugged his General with copious ammounts of Dry Sap,ruining the brilliant War Tactician and giving Geenfinger the image of a unfit idiot amongst the eaders of the Apex and Avian.

After a while,he decided to give him his Armour back,but what better way than to kill every single guard in the vincinity and barging in through the meeting room?Oh,doing just that and floding the entire facility with salty water,ruining the suit and almost killing Greenfinger himself.

Now he wanders the galazy,wanting to setlle down and finaly arrange peace beetween Florans and Hylotls,simbolized by carying the weapons of the Enemy,the Hylotl daggers...

Home Village:Anywhere the peace is needed
    (OPTIONAL)

Do You Want To Lead a Village:Maybe,if the time comes

Village Name:Im terrible at this,it would be best for a voting of the citizens

Village Theme:Techy Hylotl

(How does this work,do you give me the ip by PM now or something else?)

Cloudhopper likes this.
  19. Cloudhopper

Accepted!

(I'll invite the whole clan to a PM as soon as I get the server up, which should be almost exactly 24 hours from now.)

yclatious likes this.
  20. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Any news for the server yet?

Over 72 hours out of 24,any problem getting the server?

Just askin