Nervous Hello~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by KONGIKU, Feb 13, 2014.

1. KONGIKU

KONGIKU Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh but i doo,, i try to only drink 3 cups a day. One in the morning, afternoon, and evening. And then tea in between. But it still doesn't stop me from feeling tired!! ( ;´Д`)

2. Purnceks

Purnceks Tentacle Wrangler

I hate coffee ew! How can you be tired after all that though? :/

3. KONGIKU

I'm a very sleepy person <//3 But I am figuring out how to deal with it~! As long as I get eight hours of sleep then I'm completely fine. But this means no late nights~ or at least not often. Either way I feel great~~~

4. Purnceks

I get up at 6:45 Mon to Fri, 6:30 Saturday for an hour of biking and 8:00 on Sundays, you think you feel sleepy? ;-)

5. KONGIKU

Ohhh my schedule is really similar... Except in the morning I don't really do something like biking, just easy stretches and then I have breakfast~~ I bought a fitness ball but I still have not really figured it out. It's been too cold for me to ever go jogging too and if I did I would probably kill myself over slipping on ice or something. Maybe since I have been less active is why I'm more tired?? it is strange >O<);

6. Purnceks

If I stay in bed after like 9 I'm really tired, so I have a similar problem. It's weird, I guess my body just wants to be up and going haha!
    P.S. I find fitness balls slightly scary :c

7. KONGIKU

Ohh hyeah this happens to me also!!! If I do not get up the first time, I feel like zombie~~ =3=

((I agree fitness balls are kind of scary... Or at least if you fall off... A person could really break something nearby, so I leave it in my spare room haha))

8. Purnceks

I just can't get up if I don't straight away oops! And I'm scared that it will burst when I jump on and I will hurt myself haha!

9. KONGIKU

Ahhhh I would cry!!! Also I had this fear. But fortunately if you have a good ball (where bad ones are hard to find) and you do not misuse it too much, it will never happen~! And they are really nice to have around like I heard even replacing an office chair with one for a while is good for your body.

10. Purnceks

I couldn't do that because if it was on my laptop and sitting on one if those I would end up falling off and smashing my laptop!

11. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

It really does amaze me how there are newbies that are able to set up their own servers. Props to you and welcome. Most people here are nice and are happy to help you out if you need anything! :)
    Unfortunately, there are some who will give you a hard time if you're new to the forums...

12. Purnceks

Trolls?

13. Desolator

Not just trolls, veterans, the people who were here from the very beginning.

14. KONGIKU

Thank you~~~ Also I have had moderate experience with servers!!! I used to play Minecraft with my friends so hosting is not too unfamiliar. This time I decided to skip having to run the server on my PC and just buy a dedicated 10 slot server. It costed like $6.20 (if anyone thinks this is good deal, and they want, its ok to message me, and i will try my best to help you! <3)~~ So really cheap investment for something to save me a lot of trouble and time!
    I'm used to harassment, most of it does not phase me!!! Although I am new to forums, I am not new to other things like BBS img boards~~! I have had a lot of exposure to online culture and I'm prepared for what I could encounter here. But everyone is so nice here it will not happen~! ((however its sad how some people act when behind anonymous identity, it's still interesting to see people's real feelings!!)

sorry if some of that paragraph makes no sense. I tried(=´∇`=)
    EDIT: i tried more!

15. Purnceks

Why would they give a hard time, what do they gain?

16. Desolator

I honestly don'tknow. Mollygos posted a thread about this kind of thing somewhere.
    LOL thats OK.

KONGIKU likes this.
  17. Purnceks

i like you c:
    It doesn't make sense

18. Uxt

Uxt Star Wrangler

DON'T BE SO NERVOUS HI YOU ARE SUPERCUTE LET'S BE FRIENDS! *screaming/shouting tone*

Nah, amazingly this game has plenty of cuties girls. That said, hope harassment isn't an issue. Minecraft server owners actually harassed me due to them thinking I was hacking while I proved to them I wasn't (spelunking in caves, breaking as few stone as possible while mining out all exposed iron ores, my stone:iron ratio was 500% above detection alert) and showed other players how to do it. Punks.

Sorry. Ranting. Kawaii desu~ Nice smilie faces. Don't be a stranger. :3

KONGIKU likes this.
  19. SweFox

SweFox Guest

I think most games has plenty of girls.

20. Uxt

Uxt Star Wrangler

Yeah, but not many have so many cute ones are open about it... or am I just thinking the old ways and showing my age? Dang.