Modding Help need a little help

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by devcutter, Dec 22, 2013.

1. devcutter

devcutter Zero Gravity Genie

here is my mod:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43d783jkwzurf8s/OverhaulMod.rar

its an alchemy table that turn copperore into copperpureore. i made this from a tutorial i found on the forums but. for some reasons i can"t actually craft the table any one could tell me what i did wrong and i went into bootstrap and it look like this

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Eathed

Eathed Pangalactic Porcupine

Which version are you on? I noticed you have a .modinfo file but it says Indignant Koala. The current version is Offended Koala, and you don't need to edit the bootstrap any more.
    To let the player find the recipes, you need to edit your player.config file and add in the items.

3. devcutter

alright but then if im using a player.config where it goes in the directory ?

i mean the moded one

ps: thanks for quick answer

4. Eathed

The player.config file would go in the same place as your .modinfo file.

5. devcutter

thank you

6. devcutter

also do i need to make a character everytime or they get udated?

also ive updated the link its still isn"t working i modified the file like you said any idea?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  7. Eathed

If you just add a recipe, the recipe will show up for existing characters. I'm not sure how it works with changing existing items though.
    In your woodenalchemytable.object file you spelled the object name wrong. You also have the inventoryIcon and dualImage wrong, both of those have a 1 but the actual images don't.

8. devcutter

waw thanks i shoul'v figure this out myself and thanks