1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Name not in game credits?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SlamTay, Aug 25, 2016.

1. SlamTay

SlamTay Void-Bound Voyager

Hey all. So, my story begins 3 years ago, October 2013. I'm looking at Terraria videos on youtube, when i see a video called "10 reasons why Starbound will be infinitely better than Terraria". After watching the video, i think "hey, this game looks pretty cool!" So, i head over to the games website, and back the game up by supporting it with some money. When the game comes out and i finally get my hands on it, I'm super excited. Played it for a while, then dropped it after maybe 150 hours. I picked the game back up a few days ago, and just beat it. However, I notice that in the end credits, my name was nowhere to be found. I screenshotted every bit of text when it listed the games backers and my name was not there. Why? I backed the game, so my name should be in the credits, yes?

2. Ispano

Ispano Phantasmal Quasar

You had to have gotten the $75 or higher tier to get your name in the credits.

3. SlamTay

SlamTay Void-Bound Voyager

Really? I thought all you had to do was donate. Well, thanks for the help :)