1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue My Starbound Crashes!!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by NovaJ, May 8, 2017.

1. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

When i click on open starbound it starts to load for like to seconds then crashes! So I went to the forums and tried everything. Nothing has worked :(. My starbound is not from steam it is downloaded from humble to my mac. Please tell me which files I need to post for help. Thank you!

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

here you are

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

It seems that the mod Nostalgic Greenery is causing issues here. Since you're not using FU you may want to remove NGFU (NostalgicGreenery.pak) and keep only NG (NostalgicGreeneryVanilla.pak).
    If the problem persists after this step please attach the new log which will get created.

~ Iris ~

5. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

thank you very much!

Still not working!!!
    I know it is still not working and I dont know what to do
    Iris wat do I do? I did what you said... i want my starbound back:'(

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  6. Iris Blanche

Please avoid doubleposts. Use the edit function when making additions to your previous post. I merged your posts.
    You attached the same log like you did before. Please make sure to attach the right one.

~ Iris ~