Digital My SB art ♥ - open for requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by deliriousbiznasty, May 9, 2015.

1. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

This is fantastic, i love how you do the colors, especially with the Novakid! So smooth. :DD

deliriousbiznasty likes this.
  2. Deadguy87

Deadguy87 Space Penguin Leader

What are you using to upload or to draw you art?[DOUBLEPOST=1440807556][/DOUBLEPOST] Floran Warrior.png

I did this on paint program using a mouse, i would like to get an digit-pad for my art on the pc, i have seen some pretty amazing stuff... I dig your art bro keep it up.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    rhomboid and deliriousbiznasty like this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Summer was great! And sounds good! Though I'm quite satisfied indeed. :)

4. deliriousbiznasty

deliriousbiznasty Pangalactic Porcupine

thank you so much! ^u^ after sketching, coloring is my favorite thing to do in a drawing

hello! i use photoshop and the cheapest wacom drawing tablet around - i think it was around 60 or 70 euros for me? Searching rn i can find it on Amazon over here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wacom-Intuos-Pen-Graphics-Tablet/dp/B00ME7HE5Q
    your floran drawing looks lovely :rofl: i cant believe you drew that with the mouse!! keep on drawing man!

to upload my art here i use the stash from deviantart, then post the image link here.[DOUBLEPOST=1440947992][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i am glad :kitten2::rofl:

Deadguy87 likes this.
  5. Deadguy87

T
    Thanks bro, it was a pain drawing with a mouse, it doubled the effort and literally took a few hours on my Avatar icon, the one with the spear was my 1st attempt and my 2nd attempt for whatever reason i decided to draw some naughty parts so i can't post it on here lol...

My 3rd attempt is my Avatar icon and turn out to be the best one yet.

6. deliriousbiznasty

they look really good man, i bet even better with a tablet. i hope you get one! youre very talented!

also in other news heres a happy drawing to cheer everyone up while the summer is ending :U
    [​IMG]

7. Deadguy87

I have to admit i love your coloring skills, which i have none... But i can draw, and if i had a tablet it would make it at least easier to implement my art style...

You have a cute fluffy colorful way of drawing, my style is inspired from Todd Mcfarlane, so i usually draw dark morbid things lol.

8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

That reminds me of the Powerpuff Girls. :rofl: It's very cheerful!

deliriousbiznasty and Cup o' Tea like this.
  9. Reelru

Reelru Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! By any blessed chance, are you taking requests? If you are I would love it if you drew my rat people, I really need some art for them and digital art is beyond me. :( You are an amazing artist and from what I can see; improving every day! You're amazing and I love your art! Did I say that already? Oops. Anyways regardless of your request status I love love love your art! Don't feel bad for not drawing my picture if you don't have the time. :)
    I can't think of anything original to say so I'll just take my leave and wave found salutations! Thank you for blessing the earth and Starbound with your art!

10. deliriousbiznasty

thank you so much! colors seem to be my strong point hehe :rofl: that is cool! sometimes i draw dark and detailed creatures but those are not starbound related.
    for people who are interested though and want to see more art from me, here is my deviantart page! http://delirious-biznasty.deviantart.com/
    yay! that makes me smile :rofl: :V
    hello! thank you so much for your message!
    ive been thinking for a while to open requests as well for custom races, so maybe this is a good way to start!
    your message really makes me smile, its very sweet, thank you so much <3
    i would like to give your request a try! but be warned, since these are all requests and not commissions, i make them when i feel like it/have time and sometimes that takes a long while :C sorry about that!

11. Reelru

Reelru Void-Bound Voyager

I totally understand! I don't mind if it takes a month to get it drawn, I just really love your art. I understand that not being paid for things that take up your time is hard, so don't feel rushed! Take your time, I only care that it's quality work, and from what I've seen, you're amazing! Thank you so much!

12. Peach_papaya

Peach_papaya Hey, You!

So g-LICH queen? dang

deliriousbiznasty and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Deadguy87

Gimme 8 queue spot for cute fluffy floran, the only race i care for lol...

14. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I CAN FINALLY SEE THIS ART IT'S SO PRETTY

SERIOUSLy i love this style so much
    can has request?

15. deliriousbiznasty

lich? xD
    sure! noted! can i just make any floran that i like? : D i love glitch and florans
    sure! you can have spot 9! thank you so much for your compliment ;u; :kitten2:

Kaiachi and Deadguy87 like this.
  16. Deadguy87

As long as it's cute and fluffy lol...

17. deliriousbiznasty

no problem :rofl:

hey guys i want to share a quick doodle i made!
    [​IMG]
    its me in the starbound wizard clothes, summoning cats or whatever. inspired by my avatar which my boyfriend Iskiribbles kindly made for me a while ago :rofl::kitten::kitten2:

18. Deadguy87

Hahaha good stuff deliriousbiznasty...

19. Iskiribbles

Iskiribbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The adorableness is real

20. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

The Floran invasion... :rofl: