1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

My gamr crashesto main menu

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by amirmiked12, Mar 29, 2017.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

my game crashed to main menu when ever i hover my mouth over combined aug and tell me this.....(AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/tooltips/Replace Me.tooltip.....do you know what causes this?
    my log
    https://pastebin.com/GSJ1ckKc

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It's caused by one of the mods you're using. Maybe that sounds harsh but you really should clean up your list like i told you before more than once. :nurushock:

~ Iris ~

3. amirmiked12

hah.
    tnx for telling me the thing i knew
    do u know what mod is causing it?

4. Iris Blanche

There are so much mods that it could be any mod. I don't know which mod adds what and which mod needs what. The bigger the list the harder it gets to figure out what's going on.

~ Iris ~

5. amirmiked12

it never happened before and i just dont know what happened.

6. Iris Blanche

Maybe a recently updated mod then.

~ Iris ~

7. amirmiked12

maybe .
    cause i combined 3 augs and then put them into one of my armor and never extracted them before till now and when i combined them then i hovered my mouth over it this happened.

8. Iris Blanche

Then it is probably related to the mod which allowed the combination of said augments. This however is something the mod author has to fix then so you will have to contact said author instead and give a detailed explanation what you exactly did so he can reproduce the issue in order to fix it.

~ Iris ~

9. amirmiked12

tnx i do it immediatly
    looks like the mod author is off
    just found the problem
    FU mod adds some augs and when i combined his augs with vanilla aug it caused the crash

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017