1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

My game is glitched

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Araeli5719, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Araeli5719

Araeli5719 Seal Broken

Ok I beamed up to my ship recently and I need help because my gane is acting like there's something in the way of my other rooms I have a falcon class ship and all I can access is the teleported room and the front of the ship the pic I include everyone is walking against this area but there isn't a thing there please help [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

2. Araeli5719

Araeli5719 Seal Broken

Also I've left the game, reentered the game, tried destroying what's in the way and nothing ever happens it's glitched

3. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you able to place objects there? Like a ship door? Also you can take screen shots directly from your PC with the prt sc key.

4. Araeli5719

Araeli5719 Seal Broken

I wasn't I placed slime and it leaned against it

5. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

But are you able to place anything there at all?

6. Araeli5719

Araeli5719 Seal Broken

Nothing

7. NuclearSlayer52

NuclearSlayer52 Phantasmal Quasar

it seems that the game has solid walls where older versions of the ship had them be?

if youre fine with it and can make it to the Ark spawn 2 (or 8? i forget how upgrade progression goes now lol) upgrade modules and talk to the ship upgrade person... if they say you can upgrade it do that if not go to your ship again if you didnt leave and enter the ship before and see if it fixed itself and if not get enough people to upgrade again and upgrade, this would logically make the game realise its suppose to be an area and allow access to the areas made.... if not fine with spawning items in fly around to planets and explore to find chests... if which i assume you can fly and want coords check the pinned thread and search within it "upgrade module"

hopefully this helps... if you cant fly i have modules and can dump them to you cause... theyre not really useful and i dont want to sell unless i need to lol...

8. Araeli5719

Araeli5719 Seal Broken

I used a mod to fix it