Traditional My Character

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by LuthienNightwolf, Jun 21, 2016.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

New here, but I noticed we have an art forum, and art is what I do so...here. Have this little thing I drew last week. :3

My character in game; like everywhere else, she/I go by Luthien. She wears a nautilus shell that Seb gave her as a Secret Santa gift on her first Winter Star festival in town. I'm sure he picked it up off the beach at the last minute, but I keep it in a chest and treasure it all the same. ♥

Most of my art is Furry, humans are not the norm for me. lol I have another piece I did that's Furry but I'll save that for another time, I'm still kinda testing the waters here. >u>

Attached Files:

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

You have such a cute style!!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS also. The hair and eyes are definitely my favorite. (And I see you, lil Junimo)

Welcome to the forums and please enjoy your stay! Hope to see more art from ye! <3

LuthienNightwolf and Alkanthe like this.
      • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Cute! Do you use Copics? Great use of shading and lighting there, the colors come out really vibrant. Welcome to the forums, MOAR! :)

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
        • LuthienNightwolf

Thanks guys! n_n Honestly its kind of nice to have a little community where I can discuss my SV obsession...the furry fandom hasn't given me a huge response so this is nice. lol Since you asked, here's the one other piece I did. This was right after I'd started playing, I used a different OC to represent myself but I wanted to show how spoiled Seb is. All the trouble is worth it when he gives you that blushy smile. lol

And I do indeed use Copics, they are amazing. ♥ I use a bit of colored pencil as well, not too specific on brand though. A bit of white gel pen here and there for sparkle/shine effects. I can link to my Facebook page here if anyone's interested in the...furrier...side of my work. (It's all SFW there, because Facebook has pretty weird rules regarding that stuff, so you'd be safe to browse at work.)

Attached Files:

• LuthienNightwolf

Also, I made a ref sheet, just for fun. :D

I have a blank template for this that anyone is welcome to use, should you want to create your own.

Attached Files:

Dougl07, Gabaw, Lilliput and 2 others like this.
            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Holy smokes that's adoribibble.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
                LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

New artists and SDV fans are always welcome here :up: you'll find that we're a friendly and responsive bunch. Like everyone so far I dig your style. It's got those chibi proportions but with a lot of good detail and great color work :confirm:

LuthienNightwolf and Alkanthe like this.
                • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i'd also like to say that we have quite a few people who do furry art here so you don't really have to worry about that lmao

i draw anthro stuff also though i am not of the furry persuasion

Alkanthe likes this.
                  • LuthienNightwolf

Awesome, I see I've found just the right crowd then. I'll just wiggle my way in and get comfy. :D

• Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Firstly, hello and [​IMG] to the forums, new person! I hope you like it here[​IMG]

Secondly, I really like your art! Especially the furry picture you drew (Wolf Seb and your farmer look so cute together [​IMG])

LuthienNightwolf, Gabaw and Alkanthe like this.
                      • LuthienNightwolf

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys, I'm glad I quit lurking and actually registered. ^u^ You're all invited to my farm for cocoa or tea, depending on the season!

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Can I just have cocoa anytime? :p

But yeah, your art is adorable, more please!

• LuthienNightwolf

You can have whatever you want, I have loads of all of it. Want wine? I've got that. Beer? Got ya covered. Milk? I've got two kinds. lol Iced tea or hot, or just hot chocolate because it's good (I had a cup the other night in fact, it just sounded yummy at the time). Hmm lemme dig up some more of my good stuff. I do more than just chibi, though I've been on a bit of a chibi kick lately. I definitely plan to do some more SV themed stuff too, as time allows. Commissioned work is how I pay the bills and that takes up quite a bit of my time so I only get to do my own stuff once in a while. >u>

Here's a few of my favorite pieces from the last year or so.

Attached Files:

• Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Youre welcome! And I was glad when I stopped lurking as well, I discovered that there's so many nice, cool, and supportive people around here [​IMG]

And ooh, I'd love to go to your farm to have a drink!

I'll just have milk please [​IMG]

Your art is so amazing! [​IMG] How long does it take you to make a picture?

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Well, have a few pillows and blankets, and a tasty drink while you check out the other sweet art and 'fics that everyone is submitting. So much talent here, it's awesome.

*Grabs spare pillow.*

PILLOW FIGHT, WHOO!

*Runs from thread.*

MagicallyClueless, Alkanthe and Gabaw like this.
                                • Dougl07

Dougl07 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok so first off welcome to the forums
                                  Secondly omg youR ART IS SO GOOOD MMMMM
                                  Thirdly can I get that link you mentioned? For..... reasons...

Alkanthe likes this.
                                  • LuthienNightwolf

Depends on the size and amount of detail, but typically between 2 and 5 hours. I work pretty quickly, or so I'm constantly told. lol Kinda works to my advantage though, leaves more time in my day to play SV! :D

Gabaw likes this.
                                    • LuthienNightwolf

haha No reasons required. My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/luthiennightwolfsart I have a FurAffinity page as well, if any of you fellow furs are over there and want to check out the rest of my work. Facebook tends to be mostly Works in Progress and pinups with strategic censoring via pencils and erasers. :rofl:

FA page is www.furaffinity.com/luthiennightwolf

Dougl07 likes this.
                                      • LuthienNightwolf

• LuthienNightwolf

I did poke around a bit over there and found some of MagicallyClueless's work, I had a good laugh from those comics. :rofl: