1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Multiplayer Coop Savegame

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by 6loki6, Sep 12, 2016.

1. 6loki6

6loki6 Space Hobo

Hey there. When I searched the web I didn't find an answer to my question so I hope you guys can provide one ;-)

I started playing the game with a friend on his server and we played coop. Right now I'd like to gather some supplies while he can't play. Since his server is not running I would play in singleplayer. Is it possible to start where we let off yesterday and when he is back we can keep working in coop again? Will my progress be saved or how does it work? Do I have to start new if I want to play alone?

Thanks in advance.

2. Slash0mega

Slash0mega Subatomic Cosmonaut

characters are clientside, universe is not. you can easily play in singleplayer and keep all your stuff and everything on your ship, but if you are not on his server you can not go to any of the planets you built on in the server.

3. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

If you gather resources and put them on your ship, they will be there when you play multiplayer.

4. 6loki6

6loki6 Space Hobo

Thanks guys!