RELEASED [MOVED] Harvest Moon & Rune Factory Music Soundpacks + .wav List

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by SonoTheHedge, Apr 25, 2016.

?

Which music from what game series do you want to add to Stardew Valley?

1. Harvest Moon

49.5%
  2. Rune Factory

21.4%
  3. Animal Crossing

25.6%
  4. Others...

3.6%
  1. SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

It wouldnt work for me X(

• SonoTheHedge

SonoTheHedge Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not working? Did you replace the files with latest one or did you put in SMAPI?

No need for SMAPI, just replace the sound bank with my modified file.

• Hadu

Hadu Aquatic Astronaut

i have latest smapi and lastest game, replaced this with default wave bank and smapi gave me error, what should i do?

• ayao

ayao Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod everything works the only thing i dont like is the sound when you hit rocks and pick up items. Can you make just music version without the added sfx?

• Ziod

Ziod Yeah, You!

[17:47:14 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.15.1 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
            [17:47:14 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: D:\Programme\STEAM\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
            [17:47:14 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
            [17:47:14 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
            [17:47:14 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
            [17:47:23 ERROR SMAPI] The game failed unexpectedly: System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): Eine externe Komponente hat eine Ausnahme ausgelöst.
            bei new[](UInt32 )
            bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.UnsafeNativeMethods.AllocateArrayAndReadFile(String filename, Void** ppData, UInt32* pdwBufferSize)
            bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.UnsafeNativeMethods.WaveBank.CreateHandle(UInt32 hEngine, String string, Int32 length, IntPtr& pCleanup)
            bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WaveBank..ctor(AudioEngine audioEngine, String nonStreamingWaveBankFilename)
            bei StardewValley.Game1.Initialize()
            bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
            bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
            bei StardewModdingAPI.Program.RunInteractively() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:Zeile 224.
            [17:47:23 INFO SMAPI] Game has ended. Press any key to exit.

Removed all other mods; only the wavebank brings this error

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
            • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

@Ziod This is an issue with memory - you have too many things using up memory when the game starts. This happens sometimes with music replacers that are (usually) larger than the vanilla, and for some people, can happen with the vanilla music file as well. The only thing you can do to possibly remedy this issue is close any program that you don't need on (internet browsers ie. chrome/firefox, music players, etc.) before starting the game. After the game starts, you can open any of those programs back up. If closing unneeded programs to start the game doesn't work, there isn't much anyone can do for you because of Stardew Valley's memory weirdness (outside of reverting to the vanilla file, that is).

• SonoTheHedge

SonoTheHedge Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Holy cow I didn’t thought about this mod in ages, sorry! But I’m very happy that people are still interested in this mod! I might go back and work on it someday, but thank you for people who are also helping on making the .wav list for everything!

Also sorry for the errors, I might look into it and see what had happened to the game.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020