Mother Base (Homage to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Ground Zeros and The Phantom Pain)

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Desolator, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

In my spare time, I just went and built my adaptation of Mother Base from some of the MGS games. I kinda also did this to slave off my hunger for the Phantom Pain thats coming out in 2015 and also homage to the game and Hideo Kojima/Kojima Productions. I understand that its supposed to be mainly orange and dark gray in colour but oh well, its my adaptation.

Like the game you are able to extend Mother Base, which is what I'm still doing here. Let me know what you think and what I can add to the base.

"We'll make diamonds out of their ashes, a shining light. We are Diamond Dogs." - Punished Snake/Big Boss in the memorial service for the MSF soldiers that lost their lives in the Mother Base assult

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Desolator

Like before, let me know what you guys think and how I can improve Mother Base or add on to it.

3. FunAsylum

FunAsylum Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks brilliant from far away, would some close ups be possible?

4. Desolator

Ok, will do that soon! Thanks for the feedback!

5. Desolator

Is there anything else I should add?

6. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Put some items on the boardwalk in between the buildings to make them seem less bare

7. Desolator

Pipe fences perhaps? If you look at reference images of Mother Base the bridges have nothing on them, the only thing that is there is a road. Unfortunately its kinda hard to replicate roads for me. Perhaps a vehicle?

8. geralt2

geralt2 Void-Bound Voyager

if you fulton turrets they appear on the bridges so maybe download some mods add some heavy guns to the briges