Most Profitable Season/Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack Of Shades, Aug 4, 2017.

1. DracoValley

DracoValley Poptop Tamer

Don't worry about them, the animal barns and coops are over in the middle of the farm away from the winery madness. ;)

Thanks, I really need to do more home maintenance in area's. What you can't see in that picture is the 9 chests messily dotted around!

Then there is no pleasing you! :lickitung:

Borodin likes this.
    • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
      I feel like you should've put this. Lol

Borodin and DracoValley like this.
      • Alphapharmer

Alphapharmer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Why do you always say this to users who post about their huge money crops? We're talking about a game, not real life.

• Alphapharmer

Alphapharmer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anyways, summer by far. Usually ship 1,000 or so Starfruit wines and get around 3.2 mil

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Here! Have some good wine! I don't know that I've said it more than twice, but I of course meant it humorously, and I know at least one or two people thought so, as well. (I should add that's a sort of catchphrase my wife and I have used over the years when either of us mentioned our overflowing gold or goods in a given game.) If you don't, don't let it anger you! There are so many other serious things in life to do that, and we shouldn't let it come between lifelong friends like us. Have another glass. What do you think of the chardonnay? Or would you prefer a nice, full-bodied burgundy? :)

• Jack Of Shades

Can't beat a friend who brings the drinks. :D

• karthos1000

karthos1000 Void-Bound Voyager

You all are far more ambitious than I. It's the fall for me because the crops are more profitable, particularly cranberries. I also have some bee hives (23 right now), a few kegs and presses, and a basement full of casks, but not all of them are processing at the moment, and I haven't built any new casks yet.

• Jack Of Shades

I still see dollar signs in your future. Lol