More interactive social life

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by blind3rdeye, Apr 12, 2017.

1. blind3rdeye

blind3rdeye Big Damn Hero

I really enjoy the special events that happen as you get to know the characters. But unfortunately, once they've happened, they're gone. You start to get to know a character, you become close to them, and then when you reach the maximum heart-level it basically just stops. No more late-night talks. No table-top gaming. No more secret dance demos. Just nothing but a bunch of friendly words as you pass them on the street. Characters talk about wanting to spend time with you, but at the moment there is just no way to do that. You can say a few words to them each day and then after that they basically just ignore you.

Anyway, I think it would be nice if there were regular interactive events that the player could participate in. Such as attending the weekly aerobics sessions (if you arrive on time); or playing music in the rain again (if you show up at the right time); or playing co-op Prairie King again (if you are there when your co-op partner is already playing). Any kind of interactivity would be good. Even if it's just "meet me at this particular time/place so that we can enjoy the view together". Better still if it is some kind adventure or mini-game.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Agreed.

More dialogue that allows us to answer would be nice too, along with what you suggested. Like, I think it's Maru who asks if you have any interesting stories about the farm, you should be able to choose a response. Instead of her just saying "guess not". I'm like, Girl, I've got TONS of stories. lol

A lot of other people have asked for this too, as well as more stuff with our spouses like dates and anniversaries, things like that.

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

I think we should have the ability to set up a scheduled 'event' for any character at 10 hearts by talking to them and you can interact/hangout with them based on the event you chose. This could range from everything that's already in the game, as well as some new activities that you can choose from.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
        • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I like this idea. Something like parties in sims 3 where things you do to set up effect how good the party is and the rewards =3

Xamerzan likes this.
          • Aristobulus

Aristobulus Void-Bound Voyager

This is pretty much one of my most wanted additions to the game. Right now it's really awkward how little you can do with someone once you get to 10 hearts. I got really attached to some characters (Abigail) during their heart events, and then getting to max hearts she might as well have left the game for how much interactivity i had with her at that point.

You should absolutely at least be able to ask to spend some time together essentially repeating earlier dates. Like, if you marry Abigail, why *don't* the two of you ever play her videogames together again?

This logic goes for everyone though not just her. Getting to do new dates and content at max hearts/being married would be nice, but at the very least, allow us to ask them to join us for repeating earlier events.

Marco93 and Roskii Heiral like this.
            • Yffisch

Yffisch Poptop Tamer

Yes, I also reacted on that. After all those special events, the NPCs continued to say the same stuff to you as they did with 0 hearts.
              I would really like to have totally different dialogues for every heart and if you have given them flowers etc etc. If they are titled girlfriend/boyfriend, then they should act like that.
              Since there are around 20 NPCs in the game and there are 10 hearts, that means that a looooooooot of new dialogues needs to be added. But maybe after every event instead, something could change so that you really feel that you know them better?

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Thankfully people are making dialogue mods for everyone to give them new lines. The ones I've seen give you something new for every day of the year! :)

Roskii Heiral likes this.