RELEASED More Hair (Updated 4/24)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by pencilstab, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Dezan111

Dezan111 Orbital Explorer

ah dang, oh well its not that big a deal. I appreciate the response though.

• pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

No problem; perhaps in the future someone will figure out a way to expand on the pixel range... might be possible with accessories or something, but I'm not fully sure

• pencilstab

Mod has been updated with FOUR new hairstyles!
        [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

First one I did on my own because I really wanted to do more diverse hairstyles.. tried to do dreads early on in this mod but they turned out badly, so I'm trying for a sort of undercut, haha... The second one is an attempt at Linkle's hair, per the request of @Rythm, the third is a long braid per the request of @zyymurgy, I tried my best... And the last one is supposed to be shoulder length kinda 'star'-ish, hair

I pumped the out real fast because I kinda felt bad for not updating this, haha... Oh and hey! If you guys want to support me, I'd appreciate it if you checked out my portrait mod and let me know what you think~

Next update I will try to get in more male hairs and some mid-length female hairs... err, and ponytails! And requests! Ah, just a lot...

• Royalyspooky

Royalyspooky Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you once more for your dedication and hard work to add a more stylish experience.

• Royalyspooky

• Rythm

Rythm Void-Bound Voyager

Yes! Thank you so much! :DD:DD:DD

[​IMG]

Superior_s and pencilstab like this.
            • zappaslave

zappaslave Void-Bound Voyager

This is the length I was hoping for! I'll be happy with this for some time, but if further options at this length become possible (wavy, straight, ponytails, messy, etc) I'll definitely be pleased!

Attached Files:

• pencilstab

I'll see what I can do, but I have no idea how these hairs will look whenever the character is walking, but I will def try :)

• Nivea

Nivea Starship Captain

Ohhh love the new ones thank you!

• Keridan

Keridan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey mate. I love the new styles, but they aren't quite what I'm looking for. I'm trying to make one of my OCs, but his hair is sorta specific. I was wondering if a hairstyle like this would be possible? (Sans the colored ends, I know that might be a limit.) Just a nice, medium wavy hair. I hope pixel limitation isn't an issue.

If it's not possible, that's fine! Just really curious. I can't wait to see what other hairs you make!

Attached Files:

• creepingfarmer

creepingfarmer Void-Bound Voyager

Yes loving that long braid!

• pencilstab

I actually was attempting to do that with the pink star-ish hair and it wasn't working out, which is why it's kinda more of a flip.. There is a slight problem with the pixel limitations, but I'm going to attempt a specific kind of shading next time I work on this mod, so if, in the next patch, you don't see a medium-length wave, it's probably because it didn't work out. I would like to get a variety of hair lengths in, but unfortunately there's only so much space

• Keridan

Keridan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay, fair enough! The star shape was really nice, and if all else fails, I'm sure I can make a new OC with these hair styles!

• Redwolf2196

Redwolf2196 Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to get Abigail's hair? I like her little bow :3

• zappaslave

zappaslave Void-Bound Voyager

I might have an idea. I noticed today that when wearing the earmuffs (aka Headphones), and holding an item over your head, and facing forward, occasionally the hands and earmuffs will fight for which is on top, so I think they're on the same later in the same place, so they blink back and forth.

If the legs and the hair end up doing this, then, personally, I don't mind. But also as an occasional artist myself, I understand the demand for perfection in one's craft!

• pencilstab

Possibly... At the least, something akin to it. The bow will be a bit strange to do due to the tinting, because whatever color the hair is, the bow will probably end up being the same color, but a more saturated version

• wineheart

wineheart Space Spelunker

I'd really like to see a good mohawk, a close buzz, and a high and tight for guys. The game really lacks very short hair.

partariothegoth likes this.
                                  • Royalyspooky

Is it possible to have it use colors from the pants color slider? It might just need a different shading method for the accessory, or forcing it to be a certain color.

• alaskame

alaskame Intergalactic Tourist

[​IMG]
                                      Thanks for your mod ><~

Btw some of the hats don't work when I change my hairstyle. (May be because I put too much mod in...)

• pencilstab

No, those are two separate sliders, and if forced to be a separate color, whatever color you chose your hair to be, would also end up tinting the forced color of the accessory, meaning it could look really gross and muddied... Speaking from personal experience, as I have a personal hair with specific colors
                                        [​IMG][​IMG]
                                        The one on the left is what it's supposed to look like (all of the colors are set to make it as white/bright as possible), but if I were to try to make it a green tint, it ends up muddying everything and changing the color of the hair tie (though this is partially because the tie is white). The accessory would end up being tinted awkwardly, if forced to be a color

That's a known issue (should probably make that on the first part); this is just how some of the hats work, sorry; they force-change the hairstyle. I can't do anything about that atm, sorry :(