1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Farming (MFM) 1.1 (PG)

Spice up your fridges with More Farming!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The current version of this mod does not affect rice. Please elabborate on your other installed mods. Starbound.log would be handy as well (no numbers at the end of the file name. Ensure file extensions are shown on Windows).

2. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Ok I figured out what was causing me to get the perfectly generic item instead of rice seeds.
    The mod Real Growth.
    Not sure why it would mess up the rice seeds but it was it, after I removed that one mod I can now obtain rice seeds.

3. Mackinz

This is why:

Something tells me that the author messed up a patch file or somethin'. Not that it matters, though, because requiring a paddy for rice growth makes zero sense whatsoever. Rice isn't seagrass. It's a terrestrial monocot that can survive extended periods of flooding. Having a high maxImmersion value makes far more sense than requiring flooding.

4. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

True and I never seen any rice growing in any type of paddies. Well now that I removed that mod I can now work on making a good farm.

5. Altered_Nova

Altered_Nova Big Damn Hero

So there's this old mod called Food Recipes that had this really neat feature where whatever buffs or effects a consumable item had would be listed on the item card in colored font, so you could tell what a food item will do for you before actually eating it. This was very convenient because there are a lot of food items and trying to remember what each one did and wasting food to learn their effects was a big pain. The author of that mod used to make compatibility patches for other mods but they haven't been active for almost half a year now unfortunately. Would you consider adding a similar feature to this mod?

6. Amethystumn

Amethystumn Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi Mackinz

I haven't downloaded your mod myself, I'm playing the Unstable version at the moment, but I looked at the info page and I just wanted to say that you should be very proud of yourself! The mod looks great and I can see that you ( and a few others ) have put a lot of effort into making the mod and it looks absolutely superb! Good job! I saw the picture with the chocolate chips and thought 'perfect!'

7. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

Now that 1.0 is out, can we get an update?

8. Mackinz

[​IMG]

It depends on how I feel tomorrow. I spent all weekend updating a lot of my other mods~

9. carson3003

Ok sounds good.

10. carson3003

Just wondering, do you have any plans to update this mod, because if not I might wanna see if I can fix it

11. Mackinz

Updating this mod requires a lot of json edits. A lot. As I've explained elsewhere, I need to go through and do a whole bunch of edits, add a whole bunch of old, removed foods back in, ensure all the recipes and crafting stations work, playtest all of it, and do a whole bunch more things. I've been going at it slowly, but it'll be updated eventually.

12. FarmerHowie

FarmerHowie Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you in advance for updating this mod, it is one of my favorites!

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Skin for fridge [​IMG]

Skin for minifridge [​IMG]

i've made them because i've havent see cold furniture in medieval theme and it missing to my planet x) , if you want have suggestion or want rework them ask me or do it yourself if you prefer.

Feel free to use them as you want.

Edit : Nice mod , but i wanna ask you if it also bring back the liquid coffee in the game ?

14. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Would be cool if this mod can be Integrated in Frackin' Universe ! New farmables, recipes, removed food back in are always a must have ( with constant updates )

Maybe talk with Sayter, probably he will be ok to shot in new and cool stuff

ps : if an update is comin', please upload it on Steam Workshop !

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  15. Mackinz

No.

Already planned.

16. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Oki doki man - so at this time, will wait the Update ( hope for " Yes Chef ! " too ) and at least the compatibility fix / update for Frackin' Universe

Cheers !

17. bbdest

bbdest Space Spelunker

Unfortunately for me, it seems this mod is broken. I can plant the new seeds and all, but once I harvest them, it breaks the game. Since I don't know the code for this game, I'll have to refrain from using this mod until the problem is fixed. But from what I rea, it's a pretty good mod that I'm missing out on.

18. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

The mod is not yet updated for the 1.0 and the first ( and only one ) update was done 1 year ago... Obvious it won't work lol

19. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

hi this mod is awsome but i cant use it ..i didnt test all seeds but when in plant pumpkin in 1.2 after its fully grown when i press E to harvest it game gives me error why is that??

20. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

Hey mod author, I updated your mod to work with the latest version. What would you like me to do with it?
    With the amount of files I was thinking of making a Github repo for these files, it'll make it way easier for people to get updates and it will be easier to keep track of changes