RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

the all seasons doesn't currently work with sweet potato. Anyway looking forward to seeing more crops can't think of how much more.

Rice i don't think is a crop so can't make Rice wine aka Sake yet.

Cocoa

Chocolate

Pickled Peppers not Pepper Jelly

More Booze!

Recipe ideas:

Sugar, Lemon, Lime=Spryte
    Lemon, Pepper, Butter [wait is butter a thing yet?] Fish. =Lemon Fish.
    Oil , Potatos, Salt [wait salts not a think yet.] = French Fries
    Oil, Tomatoes, Salt = Ketchup

Basically I want condiments to stock and snacks to keep stocked up on and more booze.

• Ryhlac

Ryhlac Master Chief

Pierre isn't selling any (extra) seeds to me, am I missing something?

Edit: I'm not using any mods that alter Pierre, just a farm mod (the one that makes your farm all green and fuzzy).

Sidenote: Perhaps make a special rice "fruit" that can be turned into Sake using a brewing keg or regular rice by drying it in a preserver - like in real life.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
      • KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Download the config file on post #487 by DungeonRyu on this page that I provided with the link & replace the one in your "PierresGeneralStoreMod" folder with it. Once you do this, start SMAPI back up & go check Pierre's store, the new seeds should be there. Also, make sure you scroll to the very bottom of his shop because that's where the new seeds should be & the new saplings should be all together with the base game ones.
        http://community.playstarbound.com/...n-more-crops-mod-updated-20-04.111944/page-25

Sidenote: Someone else helped me out with this same problem not that far back in the thread so a little tip for the future, try looking through other posts anytime you have a problem with something because the answer might already be there & you wouldn't have to wait for someone else to reply with the answer. :casper:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
        • Ryhlac

Ryhlac Master Chief

I'm sorry for bothering you, but there were 30 pages to search. I did actually find something like the solution to my own problem, but it referred me to page 19 which had no such thing.

• KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh no don't apologize, it's no bother at all. I'm happy to help :) & yeah I know there's usually a lot of pages but try going through the most recent pages so you can find the latest fix. It's better than waiting hours or days for someone to respond to help you when you have a better chance of finding the solution much faster yourself :nod: I don't know about that other solution you found but the one I gave you was the latest & it worked for me with that same problem you're having. Did you try it?

• Chazmyr

Chazmyr Seal Broken

Problem: On page 19 of this thread is no config file for me. Only one png and one springobjects.zip.

What config file did you mean?

@Ryhlac Trying the one you've linked. Thanks. ^^

Write again to tell, if it had helped or not.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. ^^'

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
              • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Files isn't on pg 19, it's here 25, I grabbed page link for it. It's DungeonRyu's 3 post on the page. Hope this helps. And your English isn't bad. I have read Americans who have lived here all their lives who sound worse :)

editted to actually add the link :p http://community.playstarbound.com/...n-more-crops-mod-updated-20-04.111944/page-25

• Chazmyr

Chazmyr Seal Broken

With the new config file it seems that Pierres Shop works correct.

Many thanks to all, who help. ^^

@MoonlitBrenya Thanks. I try to make my English better, but it is hard. I'm looking for documentations with subtitles to make my understandings of heard words better, but mostly there are no (correct) subtitles.

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                  • Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I've really wanted to try this for a while now but I fear when 1.1 comes out this will cause irreversible changes. Is there a way to revert all changes in the save file as with other mods or is it said and done at that point?

• MoonlitBrenya

you shouldn't have to start a new game. Are you scrolling all the way to the bottom of Pierre's list? New seeds are at the end, and new saplings are listed after vanilla saplings. Also, you should get a Mail stating that the mod was successfully installed.

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I figured out the issue! I didn't realized I needed SMAPI to get it to work, but now it's working great! :)

• MoonlitBrenya

awesome, glad to hear you fixed it.

• jikko49

jikko49 Space Hobo

thanks mate.

• RabidMuffins

What do you think about making a partner mod for this that allows for more recipes that use these new crops? I could help come up with dish ideas, if you like the idea!

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

The creator is currently working on recipes that utilize the added crops. (last time they mention this is post #580, if you'd like to see for yourself)

• STGShadow

STGShadow Space Spelunker

I can't buy the seeds from Pierre's Store because they aren't there.

• RabidMuffins

Do you have SMAPI installed and are you opening the game using that? Did you also get the fixed config file on page 25 of this thread?

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                                    • Collin73162

Collin73162 Void-Bound Voyager

The seeds don't show up in Pierre's shop. What do i do?

• MoonlitBrenya

Read the post above yours. Make sure you have Smapi installed and are starting the game through it (the .exe will be in the stardew valley folder in steamapps) and make sure you have the correct config file. found on page 25 of this thread. Also, make sure you're scrolling all the way to the bottom of Pierre's shop list. Aside from these suggestions, I am at a lose. Hope it helps.

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine