RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. leojet6

leojet6 Void-Bound Voyager

i reinstalled the mod add the top two and the config from ryu and i still see error items

• leojet6

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

I'm at a loss too, and no, I haven't tried with a vanilla install. I've decided to hold off on modding in new crops until the patch comes out since it looks like it'll have more crops in it. Sorry for all the false alarming.

Though, Leo's issue, (just the error seeds bit) I had that one too when I did get the mod to work.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
      • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

what?. Yout must choose one lol, I don't think you can add all plus the ASEMCM is everything the mod offers so just download that, you don't need to mess around with other files.

• leojet6

nope that didn't work either and do i still need ryu's config or no?

• ecostarmom

ecostarmom Aquatic Astronaut

Nope, I've tried restarting the game after rereading this whole thread & downloading new stuff...and I played to level 6 farming again, and waited for a new season, in case that was the issue, and still nothing showing at the shop. So, I've given up & gone back to vanilla. I'll wait for the CA update on crops...it isn't enough to keep me playing anyway...nice to add the variety & glad it works for some folks.

• leojet6

I just want to use Even More Crops Mod and all i see is error items i can buy them but nothing else
              upload_2016-5-17_14-50-15.png

• AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

So is the new one compatible with all crops all seasons? I ask this because everyone will but honestly if you've included as much crops as it looks like you have it might be worth dealing with not having year round produce . Hell year round produce means we might never have space for all the new stuff you've added. come to think of it.

• AfrokingJ

We have tomatoes and vinegar but do we have salt yet? I want to make some ketchup and possibly brown sugar or whatever else is in barbecue sauce.

• leojet6

sorry to say this but the update didn't fix my problem with the Even More Crops Mod

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Word, although I think adding another tool that lets you collect sea water to evaporate into salt would fit better.

• AfrokingJ

I'd love to see some new berries that regrow constantly like strawberry blueberry and cranberries do though i'll be damned if i know which ones. Also though i havent produced any crops yet do kegs and jam jars produce anything interesting and new with the new crops or do we have cocoa wine cocoa jam coffee wine and coffee jam? I know it's probably not realistic to have kegs make coffee and hot chocolate while jam jars make chocolate spread and coffee .... hell if i know peanuts in a jam jar could make peanut butter avocado jam is guacamole etc. I'm enjoying it really i grew the ore trees near the blacksmith's house because i dont need them myself and have spread a variety of fruit trees throughout the land. food for thought.

• AfrokingJ

Combine ketchup, barbecue sauce, maybe some mustard and the butchery mod we're going to have a grand old time.

• AfrokingJ

oh and Rice juice could be Sake!

Lazarae likes this.
                            • AdmiralWoodfinn

AdmiralWoodfinn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is exactly the sort of mod I've been looking for! Wonderful work. However, have you considered adding tea trees in as well?

Snarkypie likes this.
                              • mm0691

mm0691 Void-Bound Voyager

I had install the mod and I can find those additional crops in collection (shaded on the list)
                                but I can't find the seed or tree sapling in Pierre's shop.

Did I need to do something to unlock them?

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think the coffee crop should be removed...? (Please don't get offended) as the 1.1 update shows the farmer making coffee beside what looks like coffee plants.

• SgtKrdosy

SgtKrdosy Aquatic Astronaut

i have an issue right here i installed the mod and the game recognized it as a mod but the seeds did not appear at peirre shop

Please reply fast

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Aperture..there is nearly no chance of this version of More Crops working with the 1.1 update. It won't be alone on Deprecation Island, either :zombie::zombie::zombie:

Last edited: May 22, 2016
                                      • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

1.1 update? You mean the official update? Anyone when this will be. Make sure you back up your mods and edited files guys, we never know how it will effect the in game files.