RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Only will work if you start a new game guys.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

it sounds as if you don't have the corrected config file provided by a few of the posters. Download the config.zip provided by @DungeonRyu in post #487, and place it in the "PierresGeneralStoreMod" folder that should be in your Mods folder.

Inkweaver22 likes this.
      • Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

Huzzah! Everything is working just fine for me now! Thanks for the help.

lannihamm likes this.
        • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

I have a question. I know that the mod only applies to new games but is it possible to change MCM to EMCM mid game? I didnt want those iron and gold crops at first but now i do and I really don't want to start over. Can someone asnwer this?

• Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

The mod does actually apply to current save files. Just make sure to grab the corrected config file listed above. I'm not sure about changing from MCM to EMCM though.

• Queen Cassie

Queen Cassie Big Damn Hero

Is there any chance someone could put together a chart of what villagers react to what new crops and how? I've figured out a couple--Alex loves bacon for instance--but a full list would be wonderful.

• DungeonRyu

DungeonRyu Phantasmal Quasar

This mod applies to any save, one just need to have a correct config.json in order for the mod to work properly.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

I managed to get it to work once, but I just had "error" seeds in the shop. So I redownloaded it and replaced it with the newest post version (and with that config again) and it went back to crashing at 6:10.

• abidoang

abidoang Intergalactic Tourist

Nice job adding more variety to the game! This is the best mod I've encountered so far. One thing though, you should add an additional info on seeds that can be harvested multiple times. Because I didn't notice that rice plants can be harvested multiple times until I harvested them.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
                    • monstergirldog60

monstergirldog60 Orbital Explorer

I love this mod so much!!!! :nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt:

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I have a floating banana in my greenhouse after changing the config file in the post mentioned above and I cant get rid of it. The file turned the tree into a fig tree? Although tbh wasnt sure if it was a banana tree prior to that.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

One question. These coal and the variety of ores, can be harvested and have the chance to be silver or gold stars. So if I craft them into bars, will the quality of these crops transfer to bars or will it just produce normal vanilla bars.

• Killerbotto

Killerbotto Orbital Explorer

Does it have any crash log??
                            In the excel file that is provided there is all the information about the crops! Thank you so much for the support!!!
                            Once the tree is planted the sprite is loaded for it, when it is changed the sprite already loaded is not affected. You may have an invisible tree, try breaking it with an axe
                            The ore bars of the game does not have qualities, only the crops harvest!! :)

• sheetcakeghost

I'm afraid it didn't make a log. It just shut down the game. Though seeing as it works fine for everyone else I'm pretty sure it's something on my end making it crash as soon as time advances forward. Probably some conflict somewhere among all my own personal mods and edits that I'd have to dig around really hard to find.

I just removed the mod and replaced the xnbs it overwrites to fix the issue rather than doing my usual rounds of testing to isolate the problem. So I unfortunately I can't give you much more information.

• Killerbotto

Thats really weird... What files have you edited by yourself??

• sheetcakeghost

Mostly visual ones, all of which I allowed to be replaced by the files in the mod. I do have two data edits that I use, but I allowed the mod to overwrite those as well. I did, however, go back into them and add the edits into the mod's version of the files. In mail the only thing that changes is the contents of the letters from your parents and in the object one I change the broken glasses to an old bottle. That's it, really.

I do some map editing too, but I don't see where that would conflict.

• leojet6

leojet6 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i downloaded the posted config and all i see is error items and all i have is four mods can anyone tell me how to fix this? I also started a new save And my game hasn't crashed yet

Last edited: May 12, 2016
                                    • Killerbotto

I really cant see what may e causing the issue... Have you tried installing the mod in a all vanilla game? Just to see if its the mod or something like that.
                                      Sorry I didnt quite understood, you have the 4 versions installed at the same time? If the problem is errors items showing up instead of actual mod items, try reinstalling the mod, it will problably fix this issue. Fortunatelly you dont need to start a new game, the mod applies to old ones too!!

• leojet6

I have four different mods but i tried all 4 versions that were there at once the first time and saw the errors i will try redownloading the mod to see if that fixes it

• leojet6

So to add all four i just have to click replace all right?