1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Monster Girl Universe 0.3.0 [Glad Giraffe]

A race mod for various monster girls. Be wary of NSFW content.

1. tendrille

tendrille Subatomic Cosmonaut

dorsu submitted a new mod:

Succubus Race [Alpha] - Play as the female demon Succubus!

Read more about this mod...

2. Ryan Draconis

Ryan Draconis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A small suggestion to deal with your male problem is simply to make them Incubus. Other then that little thing I like the concept so far and wish you luck in your development.

tendrille likes this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

And I thought I was pushing it with the hookers. :koala:

4. tendrille

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll probably go through with that, actually.
    THERE'S NO STOPPING IT NOW HAHAHAH

5. Lilli

Lilli Tentacle Wrangler

It would be cool if they would get their own fruit, that no other race can eat. Something with lifeforce maybe?

6. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Semangos.

Or, "Suspicious Fluid", "Something fishy about this stuff...".

Anyway. Here's to hoping for one sexy mod in the future. Succubi are a favorite race of mine.

Edit: The lack of unique race button threw me off for longer than I'd like to admit (About a good 10 seconds).
    The thickness of the tail is a little off-putting. Future tail and horn options would be wonderful.

That's all~

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  7. tendrille

Tail options might be hard to deal with. I might be able to use a separate female character for the male option with a different tail design but that would replace incubus and you'd also only have two options to choose from. In regards to horns, I could try changing the horns for different hairstyles - like actually attach the horns to the hair in the image files. I can probably grab a handful of hairstyles for the race, and duplicate each with different horn sets. In that scenario, I would love to hear what everyone's favourite/prefererred hairstyles are so I can choose a few to use.

Semangos oh my god I'll have to think of something.

I wanted to change stuff around armor bonus wise but I want to keep that hush-hush until I manage to get it running. Someone also messaged me about a night-time bonus that makes you more capable of doing things (being faster, etc.), what would you guys think of something like that?

And of course I'll be changing the race button, gender buttons and such, but this is just a quick demo. I should also get some screenshots up when more is done.

8. Cipherstar

That all sounds great. For the past half hour I've been decorating a ship in flesh, bone, and rubium for this succubus. I quite like the way it looks, especially with the bone-heart design on the wall.

My favorite hair style would be any long and wavy hairs. Such as the one in my avatar, or even wilder looking ones with more frizz.

Hm...

Would this be compatible with any nude mods? Not for any explicit reasons really (It's a pixel game.. what's the point..), but it kind of feels weird for a succubus not to walk around in the buff every now and then. I never downloaded one before, but for a Succubus I'd give it a try.

9. tendrille

I'll probably make her nude at some point anyway, as having undies might have conflicts with some equipment that I'm thinking of.

10. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

will there be a male succubus in future updates ?

11. tendrille

As I said before, I have to decide whether or not to include an incubus version or two succubi with different tail options. I'm okay either way (although it's less work to have two different succubi) so it's up to what you guys think.
    I have to admit I'm leaning over to the double succubus side though because it really is a lot less work.

12. Lilli

Lilli Tentacle Wrangler

My favorite hairstyle would be the long straight one with the bangs.

I agree with the notion that the tail is a bit thick, so an option for that would be great.

I think the double succubus option would probably be best, if you want to keep the thick tail. You can always make a sepperate mod for the incubus one.

Thanks for you hard work!

13. tendrille

[​IMG]

Alright, so here's a quick design I made for the tail. The one on the left is the second version, with the right being the first version for reference. Any thoughts?

Thanks for participating in the mod's development! I didn't think it would generate much traffic to be honest, but it's great to be given so many suggestions ^^

14. Lilli

Lilli Tentacle Wrangler

Maybe if you move it one pixel upwards, so that it isn't on the ground? Otherwise i think it's much better than the old one now.

Actually i was just waiting for someone to make a succubus mod, it's my favorite mystical creature, made me very happy to see someone finally made it ^^.

15. Cipherstar

It does look much better. Lilli makes a good point, the tail does look like it should be raised a pixel or two. I'm perfectly fine with two female variants. I never play as guys anyway, but maybe an incubus eventually for the men that want some devilishness.

16. tendrille

I moved the tail up a pixel, and I'll probably release a new version once I finish the sprite sheets and add a few hairstyles/horns. Shouldn't take too long I have to work today so it might be 6 hours later

17. Lilli

Lilli Tentacle Wrangler

I hope you don't mind.

[​IMG]

How about like this? The tail looks more connected and i thought the pointy part would look better a bit smaller.

18. tendrille

Looks good. I'll take a look after work, and make changes where I can.

19. tendrille

Update because I'm stupid. Putting the horns on the hair files eliminates the ability to recolour the horns, so I'll have to limit the horn types to two (one for each "gender"). I'll make a few types for you guys to choose from, then I'll put them in.

[​IMG]

Okay here are five choices I made. Any preferences? I personally like 1 and 3.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  20. Cipherstar

First and last are my preference. Though if I look at it long enough, third is kinda in close contest for the second place. But I like the first one the best. So sure, 1 and 3.