Modding Help Mods Combination For the Best SV Game

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SKKN, Oct 21, 2016.

1. SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Here a list of all the mods I use (Compatible with 1.1) that makes up for the best SV-Mod experience. Lol seriously!. :p

Just wanted to share mine and maybe you guys can share which mods makes up for a really great play through. Note that I try to stay away from cheat mods.

Just started a new play-through with these mods so I cant gaurentee if there will be no errors or problems coming along the future with these mods but its working just fine for me.

Here you go, I provided a 1 time download file for all the mods that I use including the cofigs that I think that best suit for a fun and fair game. New players and old can enjoy them.

All mods belong to their respective OPs I do not own or created any of these mods. But I sure as hell edited the hell out of them (mostly map edits though) :p :p

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • HardKoreG

HardKoreG Void-Bound Voyager

Provide links to these mods, please.

SKKN likes this.
      • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Sorry I just don't have the time to go through all the files right now but you can for them its not that hard to find. Also some of threads might be outdated and its gona be hard for people to find them all at once.

Maybe I can put all my mods into one zip file for people to download if they want.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

While I am hereby giving it, next time, be sure to ask permission for my mods, since I explicitly require it for modpacks :p

SKKN likes this.
          • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Lol I'm just sharing what mods Im using mate. I already stated I own nothing. :p :p :p

• HyperCrusher

HyperCrusher Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

I think i got most of them

The two must have mods:
              Entoarox Framework
              Advanced Location Loader(ALL)

The rest:
              All Profession
              Build Endurance
              Build Health
              Cooking Skill
              Dynamic Machines
              Experience Bars
              Farm Automation + Barn Door Automation
              Farm Automation (Item Collector)
              Harvest With Scythe
              Moo7_Extended Fridge (Crystalmir's extended fridge mod can be found here)
              More Pets
              New Machines Mod (Maddy99's unofficial fix)
              Slower Fence Decay
              Sprinkler Mod (Entorax fix)
              StardewCJB (Show item price)
              Time Speed
              Tool Charging

HardKoreG, SKKN and randomAnon123 like this.
              • fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

But you are packing them into a zip file and putting them up for download. Permission for that is usually customary.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

I didn't know. Sorry I'll remove it then. I just thought it might be easier. Oh well.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

• fftljoe

Agreed that is easier, and it may seem silly, but these modders do a lot of hard work and they deserve the say in where their content is downloaded in my opinion. Sorry for being difficult!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

To add to the above, in my case it is more about making sure that the people creating the packs take care to maintain them (Dealing with issues/updating mods), what I've seen of @SKKN I trust enough that they are able and focussed enough to do so.

• fftljoe

That makes perfect sense. Wanting the end user to have the right files makes for less log file headaches and hairpulling!