Modding Discussion Mod Request: Ratchet/Lombax Race Mod?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DonutMonkey, Oct 11, 2015.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. DonutMonkey

DonutMonkey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey! :monkey: So i'm a huge fan of the Ratchet and Clank series, i was wondering if someone could make a Ratchet/Lombax race mod.
    I'm certain there already is one but it hasn't been updated to the latest version of starbound and i'm a very impatient person. :nuruwink:
    So if anyone could perhaps update the lombax race mod or make one to the latest version that'd make me very happy, and you
    (hopefully) will like me when i'm happy. :nuruhappy:

(Not quite sure if i'm posting this in the right discussion but it's close enough.)

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You are a very impatient person you are better off learning how to update it your self.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides.34001/

Making species mods takes a lot of time based on the amount of content. a week just for the bare basics and months for a full assortment of content.
    So it is better you learn some basics and you can satisfy your self faster.

3. DonutMonkey

DonutMonkey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd prefer a direct tutorial, because i can't seem to find anything about reviving outdated mods. I could be blind, but i just can't find it.

4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You can't have a tutorial on everything, and some tutorials are just impossible to write.

You have to first understand the basics of how to make a mod to begin even updating it.
    Only if you know how to make something, will you ever know how to fix something.

5. Mimaah

Mimaah Phantasmal Quasar