Modding Discussion [Mod Request]/[Mod Suggestion] The man who sold the world

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Nomad_Bal, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Nomad_Bal

Nomad_Bal Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!
    I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and I cannot express how disappointed I was when I couldn't find any MGS mod for starbound, so I'm hoping that some random benefactor could realize my dream of building a F.O.B. in space.
    Everything is only a concept, I'm definetely not an Expert and I'm always open to suggestions and revisions from someone else, but I put down some details to give a general idea of what I had in mind.
    Sorry for my terrible english, it's not my native language.

Armors:
    • Sneaking Suit + Balaclava
      • +400%DMG, +70 Defense, +80 Energy, +60HP
      • Slightly faster movements(+~10%), Passive Health Regen
      • Sneaky bonus (I don't exactly know what is the potential of mods, but I was thinking of something like smaller aggro area from mobs or invisibility when standing still or something like that)
      • Crafted with 30(15+9+6)Ferozium, 100 Oil and 60(30+18+12)Durasteel
    • Battle Dress + HP Balaclava
      • +250%DMG, +90 Defense, +40 Energy, +150HP
      • Slower Movements(-~20%), Knockback Immunity
      • Crafted with 30(15+9+6)Violium, 60 Fired Clay and 60(30+18+12)Durasteel
    • Raiden's Armor
      • +300%DMG, +80 Defense, +200 Energy, +60HP
      • Immensely faster movements(+~50%), Emits Light
      • Crafted with 30(15+9+6)Aegisalt, 4RAM, 2 Silicon Boards, 1 Battery and 60(30+18+12)Durasteel
    Hats/Headwear:
    • Her Bandana
      • +100% Energy Regen
      • No other stats
    • Bandana + Eyepatch
    • Chicken Hat

Obviously every hat should also add a beard and a mullet/ponytail to the character's face.

Crafting Station:
    Everything could be crafted at a 5x3 station similar to the Supply Drop box, which is available at an Architect's Table for 39000 Pixels,1 of each flower petal and 10 Solarium.

I don't really know if it's actually possible but it would be awesome if D-Dog was added in some way in the game (follower? Crew member that doesn't talk?)

I also wanted to say thanks to you for reading this pointlessly long post, and a ginormous thanks to the whole modding community for the incredible work they keep doing on this game!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. Tonko

Tonko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey! It's a good idea!

Hope a mod maker makes this :)