Modding Discussion Mod Library

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Bandus, Dec 8, 2013.

1. TheOverWhelming

TheOverWhelming Tentacle Wrangler

While I do really love this setup, is it possible to have a Wikia for something like this? It's just an idea I'm throwing out...
    I mainly say this because of the amount of mods that could emerge for this game. Starboundnexus has the format of the games before it to work off of but a single-user-maintained list (plus admins) I feel like wont be able to hold all the mods forever, especially since mods can appear both here and at the nexus site

2. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Greetings! I certainly appreciate the suggestion. That said, a Wikia would probably fall into the same issue you're raising with this thread in that it'd rely on the willingness of folks to keep it organized, formatted properly, etc.

As it stands, my current plan is to basically only add mods to the list that appear on the Official Chucklefish forums since Nexus Mods sometimes allows mods that may not be in line with the rules here on these forums. For the time being, I've been able to keep up with the mods reasonably well. If it becomes an issue I will certainly consider available options. Thanks again!

3. TheOverWhelming

TheOverWhelming Tentacle Wrangler

Makes sense and sounds like a good idea to me,
    To be honest, I was hoping that wikia could double as a tutorial center for individuals for the same reasons I suggested it to be a mod center.
    Keep up the good work!

4. G3rman

G3rman Big Damn Hero

Thanks for adding me to the list! If I ever decide to change the name/title of the mod to be more descriptive, I'll let you know.

5. Toast_Storm

Toast_Storm Space Penguin Leader

Hey again, my forum page (For 'TStech) has moved yet again, apparently when you create a page for the downloads here it creates a new discussion that bumps itself every time I update, so just beware of that, might get a lot of others realizing this as they set it up.
    Also its now in the crafting and building instead of the furniture subsection. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Also...
    Luckily the nexus requires a user account to be able to see the 'mature' content so people can't get directly linked to these as easily. Still I hope there's no problems as a majority of my info is on my nexus page.

6. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Indeed, I had noticed this happening. I figure once more people start using the new system I'll go back and make sure all links are updated to the resource page. I've updated your link as well. Thanks for the heads up!

7. G3rman

G3rman Big Damn Hero

Hello again. As I said last time, I would let you know if the name of my mod changed. It is now the Tiered Pixel Mod!

8. hollisb

hollisb Void-Bound Voyager

9. kieve

kieve Intergalactic Tourist

10. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Added!

Added!

Updated!

11. kieve

kieve Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks. You're doing amazing work for the community.

SuperMandrew likes this.
  12. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im suprised no one is working on a Novakid race "Mod" for the time being.

13. hollisb

hollisb Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you, sir!

14. Burning Acid

Burning Acid Void-Bound Voyager

15. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

16. wingedwolf123

wingedwolf123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

:( none of mine were in list :( lol its ok i have quite a large handful of mods ive been working on coming this week

17. wingedwolf123

wingedwolf123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Refinery mod -http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/refine-dirt-cobblestone-to-pixels.42250/

Copper thru Gold Smelting upgrade -http://community.playstarbound.com/...-to-iron-iron-to-silver-silver-to-gold.42173/

Cooked Fleshstrand Recipe -http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/cooked-fleshstrand-recipe.40958/

My current ones atm i have several i havent released yet but plan too this week varying from new items to new monsters.. add please

18. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Added! Sorry for missing them!

19. cardstocks

cardstocks Tentacle Wrangler

20. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero