MOD IDEA!! -Prosthetic Limbs? Scars?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Ablekaine, Aug 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ablekaine

Ablekaine Pangalactic Porcupine

I actually don't use mods all that much since I run multiplayer and have had game crashes due it, but in all honesty if I get my hands on some mods I like and that friends agree to, I'd love to have a few stock ones all people on my server use.

However one I was not able to find in the Workshop yet and would loooooooove...is some sort of mod that allows prosthetic limbs as a cosmetic.

I am a big roleplayer and one of my characters is missing an arm and a leg and has robotic prostheses-if there was a mod that made that visual, I'd die.

The fiat of this in design (I don't know the difficulty of something like this, I'm no mod-maker :p ) Would be that it would need to be on a the character model, and not armor. It would need to show up on their body regardless of armor choice, vanity or functional, almost as if on the race setting. BUT it needs to be on a separate thing so that it doesn't show up unless you've selected it for a certain character? I.E. modding the human skin to look like it has prosthetics, but not so that EVERY human skin looks like this?

And as an extended idea, if such a mod could be developed and work, could it be extended to allow scars, tattoos, other cosmetic features that add some depth to your characters? Let me know what you think.

2. Ablekaine

Ablekaine Pangalactic Porcupine